Progress Graph

Hi guys!

I'm sorry if this topic doesn't belong here - I'm pretty new to MFP and still working out the kinks.

So, my trouble at the moment deals with the progress graph on my profile. When I open it up, it's not scaled properly to the window. What I mean is, the top of the graph is towards my current weight, but the bottom of the graph is scaled to 0, so basically even though I've lost 12 pounds so far, It hardly shows a sloped line at all. I know this doesn't matter in the "real world," I've still lost 12 pounds... But it's disheartening to look at a flat line when I really feel like it should be slanted! Are there any tricks to changing the scale of the graph?

Thanks!

Replies

• how many days are you looking at? at only 7 days it won't have much of a slant at all. try 30
  • TheBigYin
    TheBigYin Posts: 5,686 Member
    if you're looking at longer term graphs - ones that start before your first weigh in, there is no weight in the system to graph - hence the graph starts with a flatline zero, until your first weigh in. If you have been weighing in for say 50 days now, look at the 30 day graph, and the bottom axis should start with a more sensible figure - at least thats how it works on my system
  • HonniLove
    HonniLove Posts: 4 Member
    it is very frusterating, especially when you want to see the results! Try using an Excel spreadsheet and making it into a graph. This is what I use so that I can actually see the ups and downs during the week.
  • Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Yeah, I have an excel sheet because I don't really like MFP's charts. Mine is much purtier.
  • baisleac
    baisleac Posts: 2,019 Member
    Yeah, I have an excel sheet because I don't really like MFP's charts. Mine is much purtier.

This! And with excel you can also track macro percentages over time, BF% if you track it, energy levels vs. sleep/deficit/total burn, etc. :heart:'s Excel.
  • saraksam
    saraksam Posts: 11 Member
    Oh, using Excel is a great idea!

I think TheBigYin and BeautifulPeople are right that I just don't have enough data at the moment. Right now my 30 day graph doesn't look right because I've only been keeping track for about two weeks, and my weekly graph is just too short term.

I'm glad it's not just me who would like to see other graphs or views available to track progress - thanks so much guys!
  • jwtacoustic
    jwtacoustic Posts: 1 Member
    I am on an Android Pixel 6. The progress report has been cutting off data for the last few weeks. It didn't do this before. jxcgnt4elfwr.png
    o8snjuwlpw07.png