Motivation/Support Friends Wanted...feeling alone in this

You guys!! I’m hoping someone out there will come alongside me in this health journey for support and encouragement. I have no support at home. I feel my best at a certain weight so am trying to lose the last 20 lbs to reach my goal weight. That doesn’t sound like much but it has been a royal beast to lose due to a long recovery after a horrific car accident 2 years ago. I sure would appreciate someone walking the last leg of the journey with me!! Thanks friends!

Replies

• emmies_123
    emmies_123 Posts: 513 Member
    You got this! Feel free to add me, I'm on most days =)
  • Chris_J99
    Chris_J99 Posts: 175 Member
    We can do this! There are lots of lovely encouraging people on here.
    Those last few pounds might be stubborn but you can do it!
    😁💪🏼
  • Sponge86
    Sponge86 Posts: 10 Member
    I've also got about 20 lbs to lose, feel free to add me too im just starting over and trying to find the motivation and support x
  • Countryboy72
    Countryboy72 Posts: 90 Member
    I have about 50’or so to loose but would love to be apart of your journey. You can do it I’m sure. Feel free to add me.
  • rileyfamily811
    rileyfamily811 Posts: 14 Member
    In the same boat. I am wanting to lose 20 lbs.
  • lorilori1407
    lorilori1407 Posts: 1 Member
    We all
    Need encouragement and support! Need to lose last 10lbs.
  • venusjourney
    venusjourney Posts: 3 Member
    I’m looking for support too. Add me and we can support each other’s journey 😊
  • momto16kids
    momto16kids Posts: 8 Member
    @jmf552, sooo true! Thank you for the reminder. And for the support.
    jmf552 wrote: »
    Happy to jump in. I have about 60 to lose. (I want to look like my avatar picture again!) I think support is great. Get all you can. But one thing I'm realizing is this all up to me. Only I can do this. At some point, I have to learn to encourage myself, be my own support. That is a tough hurdle, but I think it is one worth achieving for more reasons than diet and weight.

• hereslibby
    hereslibby Posts: 93 Member
    Support and encouragement is very important. I have had little encouragement on the home front since I started this journey, many times it’s been discouragement and sabotage. Although it’s been tough, I discovered the best cheerleader has been myself. I look for the small victories and keep going. At the moment I am struggling to loose the last 20lbs that just won’t budge.
    Always looking for new friends that are wanting to mutually supporting each other. Feel free to add me.
  • Gayle4971
    Gayle4971 Posts: 4 Member
    Glad to hear you are doing well with your recovery after your accident.💝 I’m restarting today in an attempt to lose 25 lbs, feel free to add me. Best of luck on your journey.
  • JasonJoyHedenskog
    JasonJoyHedenskog Posts: 143 Member
    Add me too. I’m always looking for people to keep me motivated. I don’t have a lot of support at home either and need the encouragement!
  • Candyn617
    Candyn617 Posts: 108 Member
    I started my journey here on MFP back in March of this year but didn't start logging seriously until the end of March. I have a long road ahead of me but am proud of how far I have come so far! Always looking for new friends. Let's support and inspire each other!
  • sarebearr
    sarebearr Posts: 59 Member
    Please add me! I am struggling so hard and feel alone in this as well.. need encouragement!
  • salman_nadeem
    salman_nadeem Posts: 12 Member
    Add me if you like. I'm down From 231 pounds to 176 pounds right now. I still need to lose 15 to 20 pounds myself.
  • annliz23
    annliz23 Posts: 3,246 Member
    You are never alone on here just add friends and stick at it you can do it remember its not a quick fix it takes time but you have the power to succeed!
  • bkb4605
    bkb4605 Posts: 3 Member
    I'd love to have someone to play off of. My cousin was suppose to do this with me and I've been ghosted for 3 days now. I'm down 8.6 lbs with a good 30 to 40 lbs to go. Anyone please add me!