Which hair style do you prefer

Options
thereshegoesagain
thereshegoesagain Posts: 1,056 Member
The first pic is of my hair in it's natural state, second one is styled.
Which one do you like more?

Asking for a friend. lol0fz7pbseaoq2.jpg
wn6pmpjtbvit.jpg

Replies

• CoffeeAndContour
    CoffeeAndContour Posts: 1,466 Member
    Options
    Both are pretty, but I like your natural hair.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    my 2 cents.....go with the Natty hairstyle... pretty either way, I just like the natural look better.
  • ghudson92
    ghudson92 Posts: 2,061 Member
    Options
    I agree with the responses so far. Both look great, but I do prefer your natural hair - its beautiful.
  • emmies_123
    emmies_123 Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    Natural style, your hair is so pretty!
  • mtndewme
    mtndewme Posts: 724 Member
    Options
    The first one!
  • Go_Deskercise
    Go_Deskercise Posts: 1,630 Member
    Options
    First one!
  • jjpptt2
    jjpptt2 Posts: 5,650 Member
    Options
    I like the first.

I wonder if your acknowledgement that the first was natural and the second was styled has influenced the voting....
  • happimess01
    happimess01 Posts: 9,071 Member
    Options
    Natural hair for me too!
  • yelliezx
    yelliezx Posts: 633 Member
    Options
    The first one!
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options
    I think you look great in the second pic although it might just be that you’re smiling bigger. Your hair looks good either way so do whatever makes you feel the best!
  • ythannah
    ythannah Posts: 4,365 Member
    Options
    First pic, but I may have been swayed by the fact that it gives you a resemblance to one of my favourite supervisors.
  • Diatonic12
    Diatonic12 Posts: 32,344 Member
    Options
    I like hair. The first one for every day and the second one for when you have extra time on your hands.
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Options
    Diatonic12 wrote: »
    I like hair. The first one for every day and the second one for when you have extra time on your hands.

This exactly.
  • thereshegoesagain
    thereshegoesagain Posts: 1,056 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone!
    For as long as I can remember, I have hated my curly hair and wore it short so I didn't have to deal.with it.
    Now at the age of 61 I am learning to embrace it in its natural state, but still feel like an alpaca much of the time.
    Now I know it's just my self perception and I feel a bit more confident about it. Much appreciated!
  • ythannah
    ythannah Posts: 4,365 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone!
    For as long as I can remember, I have hated my curly hair and wore it short so I didn't have to deal.with it.
    Now at the age of 61 I am learning to embrace it in its natural state, but still feel like an alpaca much of the time.
    Now I know it's just my self perception and I feel a bit more confident about it. Much appreciated!

And what's wrong with alpacas? :D

Your natural hair is gorgeous and very youthful!
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    Your curls are nice, but I get you having a smooth "controlled" style feels great. Your hair looks pretty in both pics.

I have curls too, and it's hit or miss if air dried, no in between, it's either a "good hair day" or a frizzy disaster.

I've recently been "setting" my curl by using a tiny amount of product on towel dried hair and then putting it in pigtails and combing it into a spiral ringlet. My hair holds the ringlet shape - no problem and when it is totally dry you can comb it out for a "controlled wave". It makes it feel super smooth too.
  • kimber0607
    kimber0607 Posts: 994 Member
    Options
    top/curly..pretty
  • hud54014
    hud54014 Posts: 3,777 Member
    Options

Thanks everyone!

You’re 61?! Holy cow... forget the hair and tell me about your skin regimen. You look amazing!
  • ridiculouslyhandsome
    Options
    Get a brazilian blowout. You are welcome
  • TarryTaffy
    TarryTaffy Posts: 883 Member
    Options
    I like the 2nd better, but perhaps try a side part?