Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

cardio that's easy on the feet

I have plantar fasciatis and I can't do the treadmill cause it KILLS my feet. I've been riding the stationary bike but after 7 weeks, it's getting kind of old. Anyone have some suggestions on good cardio exercises I can do that won't kill my feet? Once I get my weight down enough, I'm hoping that my feet will get better and I'll be able to do more variety of exercises.

Replies

• RTricia
    RTricia Posts: 720
    pilates :-)
  • Try swimming that's a great cardio workout and it's easy on EVERYTHING :) I usually swim 20 laps and it burns a lot of calories and it's easy :) Good luck
  • girlwapp
    girlwapp Posts: 136 Member
    swimming.
  • javamonster
    javamonster Posts: 272 Member
    Swimming, swimming and swimming. (Yes there's an echo around here!)
  • janc46
    janc46 Posts: 14
    I have a bad back and knee, I have to swim and it really helps. were not rich but bought a pool 4ft deep 16 across, it does the trick and only cost $200.
  • mallorybriann
    mallorybriann Posts: 1,380 Member
    I love the ARC machines :)
  • LaDiablesse
    LaDiablesse Posts: 862 Member
    I'm going with swimming as well :smile:
  • hsh0927
    hsh0927 Posts: 259 Member
    Swimming for sure. The elliptical is great becuase your not stepping down on your feet like you do on the treadmill but work the same muscles (=
  • Delyla07
    Delyla07 Posts: 49 Member
    What about the elliptical? You don't have the impact that you do on a treadmill.