Hi I’m new

Options
Hi I’m new and looking for some one to motivate me. I have gain 50lbs in 2 years. And need to loose about 35-40 lbs to get to my ideal weight. I set my goal to loose 10lbs right now and will keep adjusting by 10 as I reach my goals. Would love some one to motivate me my husband is not to supporting he brings in bad carbs and sweets

Replies

• TheMrWobbly
    TheMrWobbly Posts: 2,531 Member
    Options
    Good to have you on board Mary. Look around the forums and you are bound to find groups that interest you :smile:
  • airforceman1978
    airforceman1978 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I know that feeling wife brought home 3 dozen cookies and a pumpkin pie last night
  • anilswati
    anilswati Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, I just started as well. This
    Is my first day on the community. I’m looking to lose about 15 lbs. it’s really interesting that I can go for food sometimes when I’m not even hungry. I’m hoping that by logging my food and exercise, I will be able to better track my habits
  • charliebremiller77
    Options
    Hello I've been doing the weight loss yo-yo for years as many have. Once I found My-fitness Pal and these forums they really made me accountable for my caloric intake. For a little over a year I have been pretty strict on logging and reading in different groups. That in itself has been the inspiration I needed. Since then I met my weight loss goals and am in maintenance mode leveling out. Working on muscle building next. My advice is stay strong, log everything and you can absolutely do it.
  • annliz23
    annliz23 Posts: 3,305 Member
    Options
    Oh dear partners are so lovely but just dont get it do they, good luck with your journey as Charlie says logging food and exercise regular