Which hair style do you prefer

Options
2»

Replies

• Tinydancer106
    Tinydancer106 Posts: 3,678 Member
    Options
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    Your curls are nice, but I get you having a smooth "controlled" style feels great. Your hair looks pretty in both pics.

I have curls too, and it's hit or miss if air dried, no in between, it's either a "good hair day" or a frizzy disaster.

I've recently been "setting" my curl by using a tiny amount of product on towel dried hair and then putting it in pigtails and combing it into a spiral ringlet. My hair holds the ringlet shape - no problem and when it is totally dry you can comb it out for a "controlled wave". It makes it feel super smooth too.

@Vikka_V you and I have the same hair type hugs !!!....exactly....lol I laughed because exactly that it's either oh wow it finally looks good quick take a pic for proof!!! 😜or hide it in a up do or ball cap 😒lol

To the lovely op... Your natural hair is very pretty and if you are lucky to have that every day you're blessed with gorgeous hair ....and also love the smoother look too as some one else mentioned doing it that way when you want an extra something....either way you look amazing and youthful ....enjoy those curls gurl....they are stunning!!😍💗💗💗😎🤘💃
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    edited November 2019
    Options
    Your curls are nice, but I get you having a smooth "controlled" style feels great. Your hair looks pretty in both pics.

I have curls too, and it's hit or miss if air dried, no in between, it's either a "good hair day" or a frizzy disaster.

I've recently been "setting" my curl by using a tiny amount of product on towel dried hair and then putting it in pigtails and combing it into a spiral ringlet. My hair holds the ringlet shape - no problem and when it is totally dry you can comb it out for a "controlled wave". It makes it feel super smooth too.

@Vikka_V you and I have the same hair type hugs !!!....exactly....lol I laughed because exactly that it's either oh wow it finally looks good quick take a pic for proof!!! 😜or hide it in a up do or ball cap 😒lol

To the lovely op... Your natural hair is very pretty and if you are lucky to have that every day you're blessed with gorgeous hair ....and also love the smoother look too as some one else mentioned doing it that way when you want an extra something....either way you look amazing and youthful ....enjoy those curls gurl....they are stunning!!😍💗💗💗😎🤘💃

I think we do! Mine is straight-ish for the first inch or so, then ringlets that I can (on good days) comb into waves, other days I look like a frizzy disaster. And I do THE SAME FORKING THING TO STYLE IT! It's just hit or miss.

Your gorgeous pp makes admire natural curls!!
  • Tinydancer106
    Tinydancer106 Posts: 3,678 Member
    Options

I think we do! Mine is straight-ish for the first inch or so, then ringlets that I can (on good days) comb into waves, other days I look like a frizzy disaster. And I do THE SAME FORKING THING TO STYLE IT! It's just hit or miss.

Your gorgeous pp makes admire natural curls!!

Exactly again lovely! 🤗 Lol and thank you sweetie....It was one of those rare good ones 🤷Lol!!😏😀🤘....you should see it now
    .......ah on second thought 😳no....no you really should Not!!!😣😘
  • bobbybaratheon
    bobbybaratheon Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    First one. Second one is like early 90s bouffant
  • Sunshine_And_Sand
    Sunshine_And_Sand Posts: 1,320 Member
    Options
    Both are pretty. If it was my hair, since both look pretty, I’d do the one that’s less work.
  • thereshegoesagain
    thereshegoesagain Posts: 1,056 Member
    Options

You’re 61?! Holy cow... forget the hair and tell me about your skin regimen. You look amazing![/quote]

Thank you! My skin is very sensitive so I've always avoided makeup when possible and wash it off the mind ute I get home. That and moisturizer before bed.
  • thereshegoesagain
    thereshegoesagain Posts: 1,056 Member
    Options
    Get a brazilian blowout. You are welcome

Those are super toxic, I rather deal with unruly hair, but thanks for the suggestion.