2nd day of 30DS is it possible to gain weight?

Options
2»

Replies

• StacyBee92
    Options
    Yes its possible to gain weight as muscle is heavier than fat and as you lose the fat on your tummy on thighs then that will be replaced by muscle tone. But as everyone is rightly pointing out, its inches that count! I dont care about the weight as long as the 30DS (which I should be starting tonight) slims some inches off me :D xx

That was supposed to quote this but it didn't work!

This will be my 3rd day tonight too and boy my legs and arms are killing, hopfully i wont gain any more weight i aint bothred if dont lose any either aslong as i tone up, i really dont wont to put weight on, But is there any chance that i will? as ive been told muscle is heavier than fat? xx
  • medoria
    medoria Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    I would guess its just water, you need to give it time, make sure to sleep well. Two week and you still gaining you probably eating more then you know.
  • Jade1x
    Jade1x Posts: 166
    Options
    Lol, I hope i dont gain to much weight then :/ I know it wow look like ive gained weight as ill look slimmer and more toned....
    You starting tonight then stacey? This will be my 3rd day tonight? x
  • CassieH818
    CassieH818 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    I am starting 30DS tomorrow for the month of September. I can never finish a full 30 days so I am determinged to doit this month!!! My legs always kill me the first 3 days, but keep at it & you'll be a pro in no time! After awhile you're like this is too easy! Good luck!!
  • Jade1x
    Jade1x Posts: 166
    Options
    Ive just completed day 3!! arms aint so bad now its just my legs they feel the pain.... :sad: All be worth it tho :bigsmile:
    If you like cassie we can become friends on here and motivate each other i have another friend on MFP and what we do is write on each others wall when we have completed the workout and how we think it went etc? Upto you would be good idea if you need the motivation and im on the site everyday too? If anyone would like to add me feel free :) I say more friends the better :wink: