Satisfy Me

I need help finding some bang for my calorie buck. So far oatmeal, apples and peanut butter, and cottage cheese are some of my favourite snacks that make me feel full for a while and don’t dent my calorie goal.

I need inspiration! Share your most satisfying, filling foods!

Replies

• ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    I'd share but that's my list currently too. :) When I need something to satisfy my sweet tooth I get a box of 40 cal. fudgicles. I like veggies so will slice up raw veggies to have with lite salad dressings, or hummus(depending on my calories for the day). For dinners, I like a big mixed green salad, a chopped tomato and a whole sliced cucumber, 4 oz. of chicken and lite dressing. Takes awhile to eat, lots of protein and is so good for you. I also eat more omelets filled with veggies, than I ever did before. I use 1 whole egg and 1-2 egg whites.
    My daily indulgence is 1 slice of Italian bread and 1 T. peanut butter.
    Good luck! I go very basic plain food, simpler all the way around.:)
  • Railgrl
    Railgrl Posts: 21 Member

https://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/just_Tomek

Thanks for the amazing list of recipes! I don’t think I’ll do the jello but everything else looks great. 👍

• Kotuliak
    Kotuliak Posts: 259 Member
    edited November 2019
    For snacks I use fruit, or dried fruit (dates and figs), sometimes nuts. Of the prepackaged ones, RXBAR is my favorite.

cch27g4kh16q.jpg
  • leahkathleen13
    leahkathleen13 Posts: 272 Member
    Zoodles with 100 calorie spaghetti sauce And Parmesan with whole mushrooms. Whole plate of food for less than 300 calories.