Calling all 25-30 year olds! :)

absurdic
absurdic Posts: 62 Member
Hi!

I've recently I've lost 12 pounds since the beginning of October and I have another 88 to go before I reach my goal. I'm 27 and I love walking, full-time student and employee. Currently residing in Europe but I have been to the states many times. Primarily looking for friends who are in a similar stage in life with similar weight loss goals.

I'm here for the long term, are you? If yes, don't be afraid to send me a friend request! :blush:

Replies

• petitchatnoir41
    petitchatnoir41 Posts: 56 Member
    HIYA! Sent you a friend request. I am 29 but 30 in a month. Living in Norway but from the US. Welcome to MFP!
  • xelsoo
    xelsoo Posts: 194 Member
    Hello! I'm 27 and living in Europe as well! I have a full time job in France, so my daily goals are to find balance between the office, social life, travelling and making it to the gym enough times each week. Sometimes it's hard to have a bit of everything!

This is a lifestyle for me, as I have little left to lose and am now more interested in performance and fitness goals. I like it like this because inevitably my body follows suit and is slowly burning fat and growing muscle without becoming anxious about food choices (been there too many times). So I guess you could say I'm doing a sort of body recomposition (you can check many threads here on MFP about it, I'm still learning). Friend request sent ;)
  • ellie117
    ellie117 Posts: 293 Member
    Hello!

I'm 29 (30 in January). I started my weight loss journey at 27, with 70-80lbs to lose. I lost the 70 in less than a year, but gained back 20. I'm back on MFP as of Oct 1 and have already lost 10lbs of that gain. I'm here for the long haul, to lose the excess weight and then work on building muscle and toning up.

Welcome!
  • SageJJ93
    SageJJ93 Posts: 96 Member
    Hi there! I am 26, started in January at 315lbs, now I'm at 230 with still a ways to go (I'm only 5'3). Gonna keep at it till it's gone, then maintain the *kitten* out of it. 🤣 I sent you a request!
  • rlaurain
    rlaurain Posts: 64 Member
    Feel free to add me! I'm 26 years old. I have about 40 pounds to lose.
  • vmortiz965
    vmortiz965 Posts: 3 Member
    I'm 26 and neediny to lose about 60 pounds. I don't know how to add. Can you add me?(:
  • blueday617
    blueday617 Posts: 50 Member
    Feel free to add me! I'm 24 and this isn't my first rodeo. I'm restarting my weight loss plan after losing and maintaining a 50 pound loss earlier this year.

I'd like to lose an additional 40 pounds to finally be in the overweight category. I'll be 180 then and it will be my lowest adult weight ever. I'm looking forward to finding new friends for this journey. :)
  • Taytaylynn92
    Taytaylynn92 Posts: 230 Member
    Feel free to add me. I’m 27 and do IF. Always looking for inspirational friends. (:
  • nc9111
    nc9111 Posts: 1 Member
    Hello! I live in the US and work full time, while being a full-time student. I have 35 lbs to go to get to my first goal and 55lbs total to get to my final goal. I have used this app off and on and have noticed significant improvement when using it consistently. So I am going to try this again and I need help staying consistent. Nice to meet you all! Feel free to add me!
  • sary3103
    sary3103 Posts: 2 Member
    Hi there! I’m 26, live in EU as well (switzerland) and looking to loose some weight as since I have an office job i got lazy.....😇 I’m still new with MFP but feel free to send me a friendship 😁🤩
  • meggals2014
    meggals2014 Posts: 1 Member
    Hello! I am 28 and I live in the US (Maine)...I have steadily gained weight over the last 7 years and I’m currently starting (again) towards my goal of losing a total of 50 pounds. Food is my crutch...I eat when I’m happy, sad, mad, stressed....pretty much whenever. I enjoy going out to eat as a social activity, or having friends over for big meals I cook at home. I do not consume nearly enough fruits and vegetables, and because I am becoming a nurse, I’m really conscious of my bad habits now. I take it day by day and one small goal at a time. Right now I’m working towards losing 10 pounds by the new year!
  • jeslz
    jeslz Posts: 49 Member
    Hey! I’m 28 (29 in December) and in Australia. I am aiming to lose 50kg to start with (roughly 110 pounds) and have so far lost about 16kg (35ish pounds). It’s going to be a long process, but I will reassess when I reach each target I have set for myself. Ultimately, I want to halve my body weight (70kg or so).

Anyone feel free to add me :)
  • Shahs31
    Shahs31 Posts: 24 Member
    Hi I’m 27 needing motivation to get back on track, got a lot to lose and would be great to have friends along the way 🙂 feel free to add me
  • starryphoenix
    starryphoenix Posts: 381 Member
    I’m 30. You can add me.
  • eryn0x
    eryn0x Posts: 138 Member
    blueday617 wrote: »
    Feel free to add me! I'm 24 and this isn't my first rodeo. I'm restarting my weight loss plan after losing and maintaining a 50 pound loss earlier this year.

I'd like to lose an additional 40 pounds to finally be in the overweight category. I'll be 180 then and it will be my lowest adult weight ever. I'm looking forward to finding new friends for this journey. :)

That is so exciting! Congrats!

Hi everyone, I am 29 and I had great success with MFP when I was around 23 years old, but the weight slowly crept back up. I am 5'9 and currently weigh 180 lb. My lowest (ever?) weight at that time was 150 and that was a decent weight for me, so I am aiming for about a 30 lb loss, then re-evaluate! It's difficult but possible!!!! Let's do it!