So awesome!

Options
So my SO took me out for lunch and shopping to celebrate losing 10 lbs. We went to a little bar and grill and I decided to order chicken strips and french fries.( yeah yeah I know) But I have been SSSOOOO Good and I felt like I deserved it. Plus I ordered it to share with the kids. Well my food came and I ate part of it and was full. 10 minutes later I wanted to throw up. Iguess because I hadnt eaten any crap like that for 5 weeks and my body was like WTF is that and why are you feeding it to me? So my point is, I think its awesome my body doesnt even want all that junk now and I dont even crave it any more!!! Yay!

Any body ever experienced this?

Replies

• mydogmesa2
    mydogmesa2 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    So my SO took me out for lunch and shopping to celebrate losing 10 lbs. We went to a little bar and grill and I decided to order chicken strips and french fries.( yeah yeah I know) But I have been SSSOOOO Good and I felt like I deserved it. Plus I ordered it to share with the kids. Well my food came and I ate part of it and was full. 10 minutes later I wanted to throw up. Iguess because I hadnt eaten any crap like that for 5 weeks and my body was like WTF is that and why are you feeding it to me? So my point is, I think its awesome my body doesnt even want all that junk now and I dont even crave it any more!!! Yay!

Any body ever experienced this?
  • songbyrdsweet
    songbyrdsweet Posts: 5,691 Member
    Options
    Totally! The last time I had ONE onion ring (can't even remember when it was lol), I'd been eating clean forever, and it made me so sick! I have a sensitive stomach just like my dad...I can't handle really greasy foods, and they're one thing I never crave.

I find that chewing sugar free peppermint gum helps calm my stomach in those rare cases. It has actually been used as a holistic treatment for hundreds of years (leaves of peppermint itself, not the gum lol).
  • krazykayzy
    krazykayzy Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I totally had the same problem on my birthday last Monday.....I knew I was going to indulge on my birthday (and figured what the heck) but then that night I was so sick. I didn't even eat that bad, I had dinner at my mom's house and the only thing I had that was not part of a homemade meal was my ice cream birthday cake! I had chicken (with sauce) cabbage (and cheese) and a broccoli salad (with mayonnaise) and a tomato with basil pesto. I think the chicken sauce, the cheese, the mayonnaise and the ice cream did me in.......sigh. However I loved every bite:happy:
  • mydogmesa2
    mydogmesa2 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    I use altoids :wink:
  • briblue72
    briblue72 Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    Uhh, YESS! My brother came to visit last weekend and we ate at Emeril's restaurant on Monday for lunch. I had steak and bleu cheese mashed potatoes and I STILL feel like crud. I've been trying to flush it out, but I just feel like a slug! I guess it's good that my body likes the better stuff now, but I think we all deserve a steak and some taters now and then...
  • kkylstad
    Options
    GREAT JOB!!!!:bigsmile: :drinker:

I i do that a lot where i find myself so full after only half of what i ordered. i always seem to get eaters remorse!:sick:
  • mystery7707
    mystery7707 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I was recently on a road trip for an 8 hr drive each way. Anyways, I guess the area we were driving through was VERY into fast food, since it didn't seem like there was much else around. We ended up stopping at a Bob Evan's and I ordered an omelet that came with sausage and cheese. Boy, did I ever regret that later! And to be honest, it wasn't all that tasty... not worth the upset stomach I suffered all night.