Best headphones for a workout

I've been using JayBirds for about 4 years. After going through my 3rd pair in the past year, i've given up on them and need a headphones to train with. I'd like to try out overear headphones but I'm concerned with sweat.

What are you guys using and what do you recommend?

Replies

• nighthawk584
    nighthawk584 Posts: 1,992 Member
    I got these a few months back...they work great for me. time will tell if they last very long
    61gvWb4gaeL._SL1500_.jpg
  • Bridogg72
    Bridogg72 Posts: 45 Member
    Apple air pod pros
  • jo_nz
    jo_nz Posts: 548 Member
    My DH uses these waterproof ones for swimming, so can confirm they are indeed waterproof - he loves them. https://promate.net/products/divemate?variant=27856778657857
  • T1DCarnivoreRunner
    T1DCarnivoreRunner Posts: 11,502 Member
    It depends... where are you working out and what is your workout?

I run, usually outside, so I like the AfterShokz. They are an open-ear design and use bone conduction technology, so I can hear the music and I can also hear the motor of a car coming up behind me or whatever other noises are happening around me that may be useful to hear. Specifically, I just upgraded to the Aeropex model because the waterproofing is better than any previous model. I still have and use my Trexz model, though.

If you are talking about working out in a gym... especially a noisy gym where the outside noise will be distracting, then perhaps someone can suggest some noise cancelling headphones.
  • z06tacoma
    z06tacoma Posts: 19 Member
    I bought the underarmor jbl headphones and really like them. They are not noise-cancelling so you can still hear if traffic is creeping up on you but good quality sound from speakers