NSV and Progress - What a great day! (with Photos)

Options
Twasney
Twasney Posts: 186 Member
So I told you guys about that stupid shirt I bought in vegas.....I finally wore it out in public on saturday! YAY. My NSV for today however is that My doctor said my brain and eyes are looking awesome and that I should be off my meds by the end of October! She even said I looked fantastic (big praise coming from the women who berated me for being fat and not caring about my health at one point!)

I thought I would do a little progress report for your guys too! Here I am at my heaviest

highest.jpg This was my bridal shower in 2009

at the end of 2010 I was diagnosed with Intracranial Hypertension or Pseudotumor Cerebri and was told that among other things I would need to bring my weight down. This is about 1 week after diagnoses and just before I started doing weight watchers

Rightafterdiagnoses.jpg

1 month into losing weight and margaritas are not helping any!! I had lost 18 pounds and was doing well on my meds

February2011.jpg

the doctor decided to drop the meds and I had a really rough time with this, we spent the next few months see sawing on the meds and sadly my weight went back up 4 pounds....not many pics during this time as I was often downed by massive 15 day migraines, ill to my stomach and major depressive feelings.

May2011.jpg

In may we went back up on the meds again to the original dose and I started to feel a bit better. June and July were tough...I had dropped another 3 pounds...but then totally stalled for 40 days!!!! Thank god I was taking measurements and I stuck with it.

June - June2011.jpg

July - august2011.jpg

Now here we are at the end of august!! I have lost 21 pounds and am feeling fantastic! I am close to getting off my meds and really pumped about losing the rest of the weight. I am trying to think of it in small goals because 115 pounds seems like a TON!!! Here I am last weekend in the silly shirt I bought in Vegas! Please excuse the pig!

gettingthere.jpg

Thanks to everyone who has been helping keep me on track!

Replies

• srk143
    srk143 Posts: 27
    Options
    cant see :(
  • stephyy4632
    stephyy4632 Posts: 947 Member
    Options
    So I told you guys about that stupid shirt I bought in vegas.....I finally wore it out in public on saturday! YAY. My NSV for today however is that My doctor said my brain and eyes are looking awesome and that I should be off my meds by the end of October! She even said I looked fantastic (big praise coming from the women who berated me for being fat and not caring about my health at one point!)

I thought I would do a little progress report for your guys too! Here I am at my heaviest

ProgressPhotos?authkey=Gv1sRgCIq-zfWFjdiLag#5647066455994340258
    This was my bridal shower in 2009

at the end of 2010 I was diagnosed with Intracranial Hypertension or Pseudotumor Cerebri and was told that among other things I would need to bring my weight down. This is about 1 week after diagnoses and just before I started doing weight watchers

ProgressPhotos?authkey=Gv1sRgCIq-zfWFjdiLag#5647066459929668658

1 month into losing weight and margaritas are not helping any!! I had lost 18 pounds and was doing well on my meds

ProgressPhotos?authkey=Gv1sRgCIq-zfWFjdiLag#5647066448959785698

the doctor decided to drop the meds and I had a really rough time with this, we spent the next few months see sawing on the meds and sadly my weight went back up 4 pounds....not many pics during this time as I was often downed by massive 15 day migraines, ill to my stomach and major depressive feelings.

ProgressPhotos?authkey=Gv1sRgCIq-zfWFjdiLag#5647066461630683986

In may we went back up on the meds again to the original dose and I started to feel a bit better. June and July were tough...I had dropped another 3 pounds...but then totally stalled for 40 days!!!! Thank god I was taking measurements and I stuck with it.

June -
    ProgressPhotos?authkey=Gv1sRgCIq-zfWFjdiLag#5647066459083702418

July -
    ProgressPhotos?authkey=Gv1sRgCIq-zfWFjdiLag#5647066451600928546

Now here we are at the end of august!! I have lost 21 pounds and am feeling fantastic! I am close to getting off my meds and really pumped about losing the rest of the weight. I am trying to think of it in small goals because 115 pounds seems like a TON!!! Here I am last weekend in the silly shirt I bought in Vegas! Please excuse the pig!

august%2525202011.jpg

Thanks to everyone who has been helping keep me on track!

great job keep it going
  • bethanyranes
    bethanyranes Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Ooops, tried to fix it for you, but no luck for me either :-)
  • Twasney
    Twasney Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    buger why won't those stupid pictures show up!!
  • SeaChele77
    SeaChele77 Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options
    You are doing great. Congrats on your success thus far and best of luck on your continued journey.
  • Doomfrog
    Doomfrog Posts: 79
    Options
    Great job! And I LOVE the shirt!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!