Any UK ladies? Would welcome need friends x

Options
Hi im looking for new MFP friends as I need support and kind words to keep me going. I had a baby boy 4 months ago and have lost 10lbs and a jean size already after around 1month on MFP. Iv not seen many UK ladies here so am requesting lol. Im 20 years old 5"5 and weigh 12st. I started at 12st12lbs and my goal is 9st x Feel free to add me x

Replies

• MrsM1ggins
    MrsM1ggins Posts: 724 Member
    Options
    Hi! :smile: You're doing really well so far with 10lbs and a jeans size in a month!

There are LOADS of UK women here, and we all have a different story. I think that's what makes this place so great. Request sent.
  • emmawalks
    Options
    I'm UK based and I would be happy to be your friend on here :) I am 34 years old and I am 5ft 7in, was 11st and I'm now 10st 10pd. I did get down to 10.5st for my holidays but then crept back up to 11st! So it's back to business big time now! I don't really have a target weight, I just want to be less heavy and more fit!
  • ursy87
    ursy87 Posts: 287
    Options
    Hi, you have done great losing the jean size already!
    I'm in Scotland, have been using MFP for about 5 or 6 weeks and really think somethings clicked with me, add me if you like, I am on most days:happy:
  • Elmaunie
    Elmaunie Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Yep! Lots of us here! Friend request sent :)
  • myrtille
    myrtille Posts: 37
    Options
    Hey :) I'm from France but I study and live in the UK now :) Good luck on your journey !!!
  • kernowprincess
    kernowprincess Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Friend request sent. I live in Reading, Berkshire.