Beach Body on Demand

Options
I just started Liift4 on BOD.. just curious what other programs know here people had alot of weight loss success with? I love that they have every workout program so you can switch it up. šŸ˜ŠšŸ’Ŗ

Replies

• ssten09
    ssten09 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    *what programs people have had alot of weight loss success with* is what that's supposed to say hah it wont let me edit my post.
  • DancingMoosie
    DancingMoosie Posts: 8,613 Member
    Options
    I don't have BBOD, but I have done a lot of beach body workouts. I lost the most weight by tracking my calories and staying in a deficit, not from a certain program. I do like a lot of their workouts. I've done most of the TurboJam and TurboFire workouts, Rockin'Body, T25 Alpha and Beta, T25 core focus, Cize, a couple of Tony's cardio videos, a few insanity workouts, and piYo. Try a bunch and see what you like. I find many of them quite enjoyable...or at least something I don't actively try to avoid lol. Some are more challenging than others and you have to dig deep and push hard, but it makes it that much more rewarding when you finish.
  • Shortgirlrunning
    Shortgirlrunning Posts: 1,020 Member
    Options
    I have BOD. Currently doing my second round of 21 Day Fix. I love it. Iā€™m starting 21 Day Fix Extreme next week and then probably 100 Morning Meltdown in the new year.
  • Courtscan2
    Courtscan2 Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    The original P90X will always be the best, imo. I had great success leaning out and "toning up" with it a few years ago, it is a fabulous all rounder. My goals now are more around building strength and weight lifting, so I don't use Beach Body programs anymore, but I've tried a bunch - Insanity, 21 day fix, Body Beast, Liift 4, P90X and P90X 3.
  • firef1y72
    firef1y72 Posts: 1,579 Member
    Options
    I have BOD but I dont do any particular program. More a case of dipping in here and there depending on what I feel like.

I probably do PiYo and yoga more than anything else, but that's because I have a personal trainer and go to classes, and need to stretch more than anything else.

Have also done some of the insanity extreme workouts (when I havent been able to get to a live class), transform 20.

But weight loss success is nothing to do with exercise, and everything to do with diet.

Diet for weight loss (calories in<calories out)
    Cardio for heart, lung and mental health (plus gives a few more calories to eat)
    Strength training for bone health and to look as good as possible with the weight loss
  • Its_ali_bella
    Its_ali_bella Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I had a lot of success with P90X, P90x3, insanity, and Body Pump. I am starting Body Beast and hope to get back to where I was. I lost a lot of weight by working out and tracking on MFP combined.
  • vegbear
    vegbear Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    firefly72--truth--"Diet for weight loss (calories in<calories out)
    Cardio for heart, lung and mental health (plus gives a few more calories to eat)
    Strength training for bone health and to look as good as possible with the weight loss"