Positivity

Options
annliz23
annliz23 Posts: 3,258 Member
Yesterday 6 miles and today 5 miles determined to lose weight this week!

Replies

• annliz23
    Options
    That's for noticing me, no one has ever before!
  • maureenseel1984
    maureenseel1984 Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    Is this running? Walking?
  • katkins3
    katkins3 Posts: 1,360 Member
    Options
    Do you have a special event or trip coming up that is helping your determination?
  • annliz23
    Options
    Walking with my standard poodles orvshould I say bring pulled!
  • annliz23
    Options
    Sorry should have said being pulled
  • maureenseel1984
    maureenseel1984 Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    Haha! I know the feeling.
    Front clip harness. It's the only thing that slows my boxers down.
  • Five0Six
    Five0Six Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    annliz23 wrote: »
    That's for noticing me, no one has ever before!

Huh?
  • annliz23
    Options
    Alfie has a halti which works well but poppy just pulls pulls pulls the little minx
  • annliz23
    Options
    katkins3 wrote: »
    Do you have a special event or trip coming up that is helping your determination?

Yes a holiday September.
  • annliz23
    Options
    Managed to get in one of my dresses I haven't been able to wear a huge boost to carry on.
  • annliz23
    Options
    Walked a total of 8 miles today. Extra exercises and being extra careful with food intake too hopefully I will see the results this week.
  • almaddox0421
    almaddox0421 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Add me! I’m on every day. And pretty positive! Good luck! 👍🏼

April
  • annliz23
    Options
    Yippee lost another lb.
  • maureenkhilde
    maureenkhilde Posts: 850 Member
    Options
    How very true your quote is!
  • sanders_jl
    sanders_jl Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I need some positivity. There is enough negative. I use to go to the gym 4-5 times a week, but then I got a job and Fitworks closed. I have two West Highland Terriers that I walk (or should i say I am pulled) 3 times a day individually. I don't go far and total it is about 40-40 minutes each time. But I need all the motivation and positivity I can get to do this during winter. I hate cold and icy streets.
  • annliz23
    Options
    sanders_jl wrote: »
    I need some positivity. There is enough negative. I use to go to the gym 4-5 times a week, but then I got a job and Fitworks closed. I have two West Highland Terriers that I walk (or should i say I am pulled) 3 times a day individually. I don't go far and total it is about 40-40 minutes each time. But I need all the motivation and positivity I can get to do this during winter. I hate cold and icy streets.

I'm the same I always find it hard in the winter as I hate the cold and my dogs don't like the wet or cold either although where possible I try to walk them once a day.
    It's hard when you work to find time to exercise but I try to aim for at least 3 times a week by watching a you tube exercise as I dont go yo the gym, my daughter gives me a push to motivate me and having added friends makes me get a move on but remember it's not all about exercise logging food also is Important.
    Good luck it does take time but I'm sure you will succeed.
  • annliz23
    Options
    Ok so finally lost a total of 11lbs now 8 - 10 more to go to reach my target I know Christmas I will put some on but staying focussed mixing up my supper food and exercising when my hip let's me. I am determined to reach my goal. Good luck everyone out there struggling stick at it and it will happen for you too!
  • annliz23
    Options
    td1722jqk4dt.jpg
  • annliz23
    Options
    Good luck for 2020 this year I aim to reach my weight goal