Tae Bo anyone?

Options
So does anyone still do tae bo? Ive never done it but my mom was at a thrift store today and picked up a dvd for me. Is it any good?

Replies

• brendansmom1
    brendansmom1 Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    OMG I LOVE TaeBo! It is a kick-butt workout! I actually went to a class that Billy Blanks himself taught. Great cardio/strength combination.

Enjoy!

What DVD is it??
  • smuehlbauer
    smuehlbauer Posts: 1,041 Member
    Options
    Sure is! I get a good work out when I play with Billy!
    It's fun.
    Any work out DVD will work - You'll get out what you put in!
    :D
    Steph
  • Chunkabutt83
    Options
    thanks, i cant wait to try it now!
  • Setof2Keys
    Setof2Keys Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    I did it for a long time...You totally sweat and Billy Blanks is a great motivator. An hour of Tae-Bo burns over 1000 cals...do it, do it!!
  • Chunkabutt83
    Options
    wow, that sounds like a great burn!!
  • Krahn1984
    Krahn1984 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    YES! Love Tae Bo - my legs and butt are very firm because of TB. It also gives me a REALLY GOOD cardio workout. Enjoy :)
  • ShannBoogie
    Options
    My dad does it religiously. So when I go visit my parents I usually do a few of his Billy Blanks DVDs and I'm worn out BEFORE the end of it. LOL! Enjoy! Let us know what you think.
  • chevy88grl
    chevy88grl Posts: 3,937 Member
    Options
    I have the Tae Bo Live dvds. :)

I love Tae Bo, but.... I just don't have the motivation to do at home workouts. So, it sits in my drawer collecting dust. :)
  • Chunkabutt83
    Options
    lol, lately the only motivation i have is to do things at home! I have an 8 month old and my hubby does construction and is gone weeks at a time and we have no gym in my town, so besides going for walks and taking the baby, im pretty limited!
  • butterflimom
    Options
    I love billy blanks, such an inspiring man. I do tae bo from time to time and let me tell you, it kicks my butt. I realize when I do it that I am not in as good of shape as I initially thought. Great calorie burn! Plus you just feel good all over when you are done. I did it this past weekend for almost an hour each day and I am still sore. Try it out!