I'm not new but I'm Back again

Options
Hi All,
I'm back on here and hopefully i wont wander this time. I have been trying my best after I got married and have kids to get my health back again. I have seems to be all my weight back on that i have lost once i got married and had kids i started using excuses like I dont have time. I'm too tired and I rather spend time with family and ect.

I recently saw photo of my self on birthday party. My jaw dropped I couldnt believe how much i let my self go need to get my self back on wagon do something. I need to do for my family so i'm around for my kids and family. At rate i was going i think i could have heart attach or hypertension. I was living at lifestyle not active anymore. I found my self working after work eat go bed . On my day off even i found my self sleeping through out the day. I just hadnt any energy to do of anything. I found just eating even sneakng food eating outside extra meals . It wasnt doing me anygood.

I have been doing this week now. I got my self back to gym limited my food intake now. I'm not perfect i slips here and there but working on it . One change at time. I know i make it my motivation is my family and there my everything.

Replies

• katsheare
    katsheare Posts: 1,025 Member
    Options
    Aside from wanting to be well in myself, my son is my top reason for taking care of me: to set a good example, to have an accomplice in things like running and getting out, to be there for him throughout his complex life.

It's easy to slip. We do the work, think we've got it sorted, and then... find out we were kind of not right about that 'sorted' bit. I don't think of myself as a yo-yo, but I do know that when I don't track food (even if I keep exercising) my clothes eventually get too tight. And I know when life gets complicated I struggle to track. As you say, no one's perfect.

Congratulations on week one, time to rock week two!