New to Elliptical and Stationary Bike

Options
Hi,

Tomorrow I will be given my program at the gym, and I will be using the elliptical and stationary bike as my indoor cardio components. (I have been walk/jogging for a couple of months outside.)

Would appreciate any playlists/apps to use when doing these. And also, do you listen to tunes while doing the strength training?

The whole gym experience is a new one to me - feel excited/intimidated at the same time!

Thanks.

Replies

• roxygrissom
    Options
    I don't know about playlists, but I found my motivation to exercise everyday. I am an avid reader and now I can't read. I can only listen to audiobooks and only when I am exercising. So, if I want to find out what happens next, I have to walk or jump on the ellipitcal. Really working for me when music did not.
  • smbakke77
    smbakke77 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    well for me its all about up beat and bassy music that pumps me up and gets my adrenaline going, so alot of hip-hop and rock.
  • LuvsToSpin
    LuvsToSpin Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I am a hard rock/metal girl myself...really helps me power through the elliptical and treadmill. I say, whatever kind of music you like is the one that will keep you moving. Have fun!