VEGAN COMMUNITY ( UK )

Options
Let’s help one an other to reach our goals 💪🏾

Replies

• rav0690
    rav0690 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    If you are vegan and mastered the Vegan meal plans please feel free to share with other.
    like best vegan protein source, Vegan protein, carbs, recipes, there are plenty things we can discuss and be benefited from it. Let’s get started friends 🙌🏽
  • josefinejem
    josefinejem Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm eating mostly vegan, but do have the occasional dairy and - rarely - meat. Can I join anyway? I find it motivates me to stick to plant based when surrounded by others who are. 😊

I'd also be really interested in other vegans' experiences with macros, especially protein. Yes, there are plenty of plant-based sources, but still - I hardly ever meet my recommended target for protein these days. Not sure how much of a problem this is TBH, and as long as I feel OK I don't worry too much about it. 🤷🏻
  • rav0690
    Options
    Hey course we all are gonne help one an other in different ways. Aye so I am currently I’m 6:4 weight 95kgs and want to take it up to 101 muscle so I’m consuming 3900cals a day macros 40carbs/proetin30/fat30 so plenty of room to improve I know lol. Shopping list attached as well have a look and let me know if you got any more good protein options 🙌🏽
  • rav0690
    Options
    gsfjdvh6olsp.jpeg
  • rav0690
    edited November 2019
    Options
    Best pre workout ever Beetroot+Arugula ( wild rocket ) smoothie an hour before the workout would give you the best pump ever at the gym.
    ywbmujfhf028.jpeg

Along with other leafy greens, arugula contains more than 250 milligrams (mg) per 100 grams (g) of nitrate. High intakes of dietary nitrate have been shown to lower blood pressure, reduce the amount of oxygen needed during exercise, and enhance athletic performance.
  • dlatorre80s
    dlatorre80s Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I’ve been vegan for 16 days and it’s amazing, I had lost 2 lbs. 1.5% body fat!
  • rav0690
    Options
    Wow well done @dlatorre80s, so would you like to share meal plan ? Any good recipes ?
  • Clairin
    Clairin Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Seitan - I'm interested in any ideas in preparing it in meals thanks.
  • rav0690
    edited November 2019
    Options
    You can have it with varieties of meals for example enwl3lodlklr.jpeg
    burritos 🌯 etc I attached a few pics let me know if that’s any helpful ww743nmfz3sz.jpeg