What is your favorite Thanksgiving Tradition, Food, or Drink?

Josh_2099
Josh_2099 Posts: 2,073 Member
What is your favorite thing that reminds you of family or friends? If you feel like you don't have anyone, reach out to me or anyone if you'd like.

Replies

• Josh_2099
    Pecan Pie...I don't eat that until this time of year and I absolutely love eating that.
  • Countryboy72
    Countryboy72 Posts: 90 Member
    Deep pit bbq music and some beers
  • Josh_2099
    That sounds pretty freaking good.
  • KelleyCakes
    KelleyCakes Posts: 6,609 Member
    All the food is great but I really enjoy the intense games of Phase Ten my family plays. We laugh a lot it's a good time.
  • grinning_chick
    grinning_chick Posts: 765 Member
    When I make thanksgiving dinner vs. just hitting one of the buffets on the local circuit? Making the dogs full, albeit on salad vs. dinner sized ones, thanksgiving plates as well. Including pie. The looks on their faces over that as well as when spray the whipped cream directly into their mouths to avoid nozzle slobber lol.
  • corinasue1143
    corinasue1143 Posts: 7,467 Member
    Football! Touch, of course.
  • Josh_2099
    All the food is great but I really enjoy the intense games of Phase Ten my family plays. We laugh a lot it's a good time.

What is Phase Ten? Board Game/Card Game?
  • KelleyCakes
    KelleyCakes Posts: 6,609 Member
    Josh_2099 wrote: »

What is Phase Ten? Board Game/Card Game?

It's a card game. Very fun. If you have a huge family you can double or triple up the packs and play in a big huge group.