Calories again - please help!

Options
I know I have asked this before but I really need help! I went onto a site called TDEE.net and it gave me the following guidelines to lose weight. (roughly 1300cal)

ax9c4ck5k42x.jpg

When I was on a diet called weigh less it was around 1300/1400cal a day and I would lose 1.2kg consistently every week and I didn't do any exercise. That was 5 years ago. I've since developed hashimoto's thyroiditis (underactive thyroid)

According to MFP if I want to lose 0.75kg a week I need to be eating 1200cal a day. This means I cannot lower my calories as I lose and I am only losing 0.3kg (300g) a week (after 5 weeks).

Again I don't get it, the first week I did lose 0.8kg (800g) which was on point but I'm only losing 0.3kg now and I'm exercising an hour a day (walking 4.8k in 45min - not sure what that pace would be?) I'm still eating pretty much exactly what I ate that first week. I am feeling so discouraged losing so little - it will take over a year to reach my goal!

I actually don't know what to do here. Can anyone advise?? I want to get this right this time!!

And yes I am weighing everything

Replies