20 lbs down with pictures

Options
2»

Replies

• saraksam
    saraksam Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Wow!! You look amazing! Great work and congrats on winning the work challenge!
  • Phanessa917
    Phanessa917 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Thx everyone! Sorry, the two side photos are from yesterday (not 3 separate times haha). The side photo (left) shows a little tummy pooch. I'm not too worried about it or workign too hard on it (I'm actually working on having baby #2!) I will difinetly be back after to lose baby weight!

The check was for $765. It was done at work. Blue Shields and Hill Physicians sponsered. All the money came from the fee required to join $10/person. There were 3 winners. Half the pot went to a Group winner and the other half went to two individuals. I participated individually. It was a 3 month program. It was the right time. My son turned one. I stopped nursing and it was time to focus on me :)

MFP helped me sooooo much. Logging my food & exercise was easy, & I got TONS of support! Thx EVERYONE! :heart: :heart: :heart:
  • HappyathomeMN
    HappyathomeMN Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    What a great prize - and even better, you look fantastic!! Congratulations.
  • jesstika
    jesstika Posts: 12
    Options
    Congratulations! That's a pretty huge windfall, I hope you have a wonderful time spending it!
  • NicolePatriot
    NicolePatriot Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Congrats on winning :)
  • sarahi2009
    sarahi2009 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Great Job!!
  • Emilymunoz76
    Options
    you look great! congrats! tell my about it, the food you are eating and the exercise!
  • mscoco10
    mscoco10 Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    Congrats
  • yusineddy
    yusineddy Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    Congratulations.... nice job!
  • yogabebe
    yogabebe Posts: 38
    Options
    You look amazing!! Inspirational, as we have similar body types and goal weights. Thank you for posting! Great job!! ^_^
  • CapitalE
    CapitalE Posts: 30
    Options
    its so exciting to see someone with similar goals as me succeed! you look fantastic! thanks for the motivation!
  • goatstew
    goatstew Posts: 50
    Options
    I love hearing, and seeing, success stories! Helps me feel motivated! Thanks for sharing, and good work!
  • lemonadem
    lemonadem Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    Amazing, you look great! Congrats!
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    congratulations! 20 lbs! you look amazing!!!!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!