Would appreciate more MF Pals :)

Options
musiche
musiche Posts: 214 Member
I downloaded the app a while back and only recently learned about the huge online community. So great for support!

I am an information junkie, read a lot and try to learn as much as I can about health and fitness. If you have info to share, please add me!!!

10 years ago I lost 80lbs, then gained it all back. Then a year ago, lost it all again. But still haven't reached my goal weight. I beefed up my efforts in the last month and have dropped another 14 as of today.

Hope to share in a small part of your journey! See you around!

Replies

• carlobuff
    Options
    send me a friend request
  • peggyalex
    peggyalex Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    I will send you a friend request! Love MFP! I get more support here than I do in my home life!
  • rshunk
    rshunk Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Sending a request!
  • brandalini
    brandalini Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    Already added you, any of you on this thread, please feel free to add me also!
  • scj0409
    scj0409 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hey, feel free to add me! :-)
  • musiche
    Options
    Thank you! Such quick replies! I appreciate it. Keep kickin but all!!
  • trod1149
    Options
    hi Musiche, Listen the fact that you lost a huge amount of weight proves you can do it. following the MFP caloric allotment program is an easy way to keep track. Set realistic goals and if will keep you motivated. I've found, tho, the key to keeping it off is to exercise. i ide a stationary bike for about an hour during a Dodger baseball game but never reallyt look at the time and calorie monitor (goes by quicker that way it seems). 60 min on the bike burns almost 600 calories. Walking is a good calorie burner espcially with a pedometer. get on track and note me whenever you like. Support helps too..
  • jah1165
    jah1165 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    send me a request....we will motivate each other
  • javalyd
    javalyd Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    add me add me!!! yeay let's do it!!!
  • musiche
    Options
    Wow!!! Overwhelming response! This site is AWESOME, and so are all of YOU!!! Such good-hearted, supportive, friendly people.
    Thank you so much! :)
  • lifechange84
    Options
    Hey there!

Add me too! Way to go on your weight loss in the past-- that tells me YOU GOT IT IN YA! We're gonna get there friend!!!! I'm rooting for ya!
  • Tinks2007
    Tinks2007 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Keep up the good work :) feel free to add