No will power, would like friends :)

Options
Hi! I have come to realise that i have no will power when it comes to sticking to things, especially my calorie goal, but i have also realised that I am more likely to stick to it with supportive people around me..........feel free to add me as a friend if you need support :)

Replies

• peggyalex
    peggyalex Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    I will send you a friend request! This is an awsome place for support! :)
  • Roll_Tide_Meg
    Roll_Tide_Meg Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    I had this same idea this morning. Feel free to add me as well! Thanks!
  • wcasie
    wcasie Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    just journal and be honest... it makes it easier for me!! good luck!
  • nikkizmom1962
    nikkizmom1962 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me we can all use support from each other
  • illy823
    illy823 Posts: 63
    Options
    Hey there.. I think that we all feel that way... So, im gonna send you my friend request.. :)
  • webdiva1
    webdiva1 Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    I'm thinking discipline and will power gets easier with practice. :)
  • BobbyDaniel
    BobbyDaniel Posts: 1,460 Member
    Options
    I may actually have less than you...but it can be done! Feel free to add me!
  • chefgorman
    chefgorman Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I am sending a friend request as well. I would love more support as well, so i'll accept some friends requests:smile:
  • BrightEyedandHealthy
    Options
    Having friends on here def helps me have more will power!! :)
  • NoAdditives
    NoAdditives Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    You can definitely add me, though I'm not trying to lose right now because I'm pregnant. But I'll still be around for support. One thing that really made me stick to my goals was opening up my food diary. I've always been honest about it but keeping it private made me more likely to cheat. Having it open where others could hold me accountable really helped me to make sure everything I eat is healthy. If I go over a little I don't stress about it and no one gives me a hard time about it, it just helps to know that I'm not the only one looking at what I'm doing.
  • obrien821
    obrien821 Posts: 215
    Options
    You'll get tons of support from wonderful people on here. The great thing is that everyone has the same goals in one way or another! Feel free to add me if you'd like. Go get 'em tiger!! You can do it! :-)
  • lifechange84
    Options
    Any and all of you may add me too!

Always looking for motivating ppl to have on my side!

I'm 26 yr old from FL, USA
  • jonny310580
    jonny310580 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Hey James,

Am the same, especially at dinner and supper time so wouldn't mind some support as well. feel free to add me as a friend :)

good luck
  • BeckyHernandez
    Options
    :smile: Hi, I can help in keeping up with you and motivating you....that is what I do :-) Tell me a little about what you do and what you need. I love helping others!
  • poseidon9447
    Options
    James you need to learn to motivate yourself if you want to achieve your goals, but I find motivation from friends very helpful for when I cant motivate myself.
  • Nina74
    Nina74 Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    Request sent.

For me, I have found I need to plan my meals & snacks. After I get home from the grocery store I wash all of my produce and separate them into single serving singles in the snack baggies. I do the same and weigh out nuts and other snacks. This way I am never not prepared and when the munchies come I don't keep eating something, but each 1 portion of something.