Need vegan friends ๐Ÿ˜Š

Options
Hi all Iโ€™m kinda new looking for Vegan friends to share food ideas and anything really

Replies

• BellehavenfarmDawn
    BellehavenfarmDawn Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Hi! Just came back, another 15 lbs down, total 50. I am Whole Foods Plant Based. No oil, salt or Sugar. My main influencers have been Dr Fuhrman, Dr Greger and most recently, Dr. Esselstyn. I have been able to drop my weakness for junk food!
  • annie5904
    annie5904 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Very well done.
    I was a lapsed vegan I was eating yoghurt and fish. However I am definatley going to buy vegan yoghurt now. The fish will be harder but I will do it.
    My oh is nt vegan but has to. cut out red me so he is really flexitarian now.
    I make curries ,tagines etc from scratch and sometimes do meat versions for him.
    Tonight we have guests and am doing chicken dinner for them and nut roast and veg for me.
    It is hard sometime but there are lots of recipes on the inernet.
    I recently found a one pot creamy pasta recipe by Yup it s vegan. You can add veg it is so simple.I am also going back to 16/8 intermittent fasting.
    I admire you practice of no salt or sugar. I will make a note of the ppl who have influenced you .
    I assume you dont eat soy or any other faux meat products.
    I hope you have continued success with your eating plan
    Annie
  • Kurtmarblecobra
    Kurtmarblecobra Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Iโ€™ve been Vegan for 1 month now I feel good I think the hardest part is talking about it lol nobody wants to hear your vegan itโ€™s almost like talking politics so I keep it to myself around my friends . So my next obstacle is finding a few like minded friends to talk too on a regular to help keep me focused ๐Ÿ˜
    Iโ€™ve been on this app for awhile but only recently started really using it so still trying to figure things out