Newly Postpartum Mamas

Options
Hi all! I gave birth to baby #3 on September 7, and was just cleared for exercise last week. Looking for recent postpartum mamas to add as friends to cheer each other on to lose the baby weight and get fit for motherhood! Message or add me!

Replies

• linss10
    linss10 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Count me in! i had #3 on october 9, although my troop is spread out,,, 7 years, 4 years and our new baby girl! i have 20lbs to go!
  • kjstlouis13
    kjstlouis13 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey Mamas! Just had baby #2 on September 6. Now a mama of 2 under 2. I was just cleared for exercise today and I’m happy to have been told there is no abdominal separation. Wahoo! I
  • kmsimmons402
    kmsimmons402 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hey Mamas! Just had baby #2 on September 6. Now a mama of 2 under 2. I was just cleared for exercise today and I’m happy to have been told there is no abdominal separation. Wahoo! I

I have 3 under 2 so I feel ya! Congrats on your newest bundle :) our babies are 1 day apart!
  • kjstlouis13
    kjstlouis13 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Oh wow! Are your older babies twins? Congrats to you as well!
  • kmsimmons402
    kmsimmons402 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Oh wow! Are your older babies twins? Congrats to you as well!

Yes! 15 month old twins and a 7 week old newborn. All girls. Life is crazy :)

I have been waking up at 5am after feeding the baby to workout and staying within my calorie goals but am struggling to lose weight. It's tough!

• stacie917
    stacie917 Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    Hi! I just had my 2nd baby on October 4th. My oldest is 26 months (I feel I could probably just say 2 but the habit is hard to break). I was pretty active up until the summer. We live in Texas and getting outside in that heat was too much for me. Trying to get back into working out daily, then I plan to tackle the outdoors with a toddler and newborn. Anyone else tend to just stay home and make their husband do all the grocery shopping/errands? My newborn is EBF and won't take a bottle or a pacifier, so car rides are pretty stressful since she just cries the whole time.
  • shernandez791
    shernandez791 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I had my first on May 30th of this year and I ignored the 67lb weight gain plus my doctor wouldn’t clear me since my blood pressure wasn’t controlled until recently. (I had pre and post eclampsia ugh) Now i HAVE to get this weight off because I am miserable! Feel free to add me, I originally lost 120 lbs on this app under a different screen name so I know with support I can do half of that again!
  • hesn92
    hesn92 Posts: 5,967 Member
    Options
    I just had my third in July :) I'm not working out at the moment, I just don't have the time. But I'm doing well at logging my food. Trying to lose about 15 lbs, possibly more.
  • KellieSN
    KellieSN Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hi! I had my first baby in June, only just started back running as of last night! Feel free to add me x
  • ninpiggy
    ninpiggy Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Hello! I just had my first on November 7th. I'm only two weeks postpartum and still waiting for medical clearance to be able to exercise again. I have about 10 lb. to go to hit my pre-pregnancy weight and 25 lb. to hit my goal weight.
  • MissSlimline
    MissSlimline Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Hey. Just had my 2nd baby in the 21st of September. I’m breastfeeding so the pregnancy weight has fallen off me but I need to tone up so bad I have no bum and my tummy is a disaster. Feel free to add me anyone, I need more friends for motivation to work out <3
  • simonemaasie
    simonemaasie Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Hi FTM here, had my little one on the 16/12/2919 & the weight seems to be dropping off with breastfeeding. I must have retained a lot of fluid as well. Add me if you’d like 😊
  • anncastro2020
    anncastro2020 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello! Just had my first baby boy, 11/23/19
    Looking for some mama friends to loose some weight with!! 🤗🤗