Pre- work

Options
I was wondering if there is a process where I can go in and enter a list of items that I would normally eat in advance so when I do decide to have it all I have to do is go in and click on it. I find I am most successful when I can do as much of the maintenance of the program in advance.
It would be ideal if each day all I would have to do is go in and select from a list that i established in advance instead of having to search each item the day i am having it.

Replies

• Shortgirlrunning
    Shortgirlrunning Posts: 1,020 Member
    Options
    You could create a new food for all the stuff you normally eat. Then it stays in the “your foods” menu. But that means manually entering all the info.

The app also saves your most recent foods so it usually gets easier to enter foods as time goes on.

You can also pre-log as many days as you want. I usually pre-log my foods the night before and then just make slight adjustments as the day goes on if I eat more/less of something or eat something I hadn’t planned on.
  • lynn_glenmont
    lynn_glenmont Posts: 9,964 Member
    Options
    You could create a meal with the list of items you want, log the meal each day, and then delete the things you don't want. It's sort of the opposite of what you're asking, but I find deleting slightly faster then logging, even from my foods or history.

If what you want on the list changes over time, you can edit the meal.