Keto Girl Jaya 36

Options
Hi!
I've been trying to lose weight since the past 5 years to no avail. Finally started my Keto journey today. I need to lose 50lbs. All help and encouragement is more than welcome. <3

Replies

• GlobeYack
    GlobeYack Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Hi jayas83. Welcome. Losing weight is hard but if you need someone to talk to, feel free to pm me and add me as a friend if you'd like. 😊
  • JagaSrik
    JagaSrik Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Keto diet is NOT for everyone not everyone body can take the load.. you shouldn't change your diet over night.
    Better consult doctor ones before doing keto.
  • Tybeerious
    Tybeerious Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    It’s easy once you get the swing of things. I’m 10 weeks in and still learning. But 20 + pounds and inches lighter! Track those macros and keep net carbs real low. You’ll find your sweet spot but below 30 is usually the target. It’s all about how your body responds. Keto calculator was a great start for me, as a guide to what caloric intake should be matched with fats, protein and carb goals. In percentages and grams. Depending on your goal. Good luck!
  • jim_n_virginia
    jim_n_virginia Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Hi I am also on Keto. I too am looking for encouraging and supportive friends of which I will return the same! Down 25 have 50 more to go!
    Please feel free to add me if you wish!
  • Hermie123451982
    Hermie123451982 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    I’m 61lbs down on keto (dirty/lazy) hit a bit of a plateau now so would like new friends to get me over the final hurdle.
  • Iamsimpleguy
    Iamsimpleguy Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP, Enter your food diary daily and keep tracking your calories, try to do small exercises. Drink more water, Eat more veggies. Keep active yourself. All the best!! Feel free to add me :)

For a Newbie check this link http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10300331/most-helpful-posts-getting-started-must-reads#latest