Anyone struggling other than me

Options
I don’t post too often due to my new job to exercise and maintain my lifestyle change is hard ..I was proud of my effort ..I have made a life style change to maintain my weight and fitness.. I have gained some weight but I’m determined to get back to 118 the weight I like to be at..so I will keep tweaking until I find the right formula that will work..

Replies

• dcolander
    dcolander Posts: 24 Member
    Options
  • DancingMoosie
    DancingMoosie Posts: 8,613 Member
    Options
    Was this your first race?
  • poisonesse
    poisonesse Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Have you gained muscle mass? Remember, you could have lost most of your weight through losing fat, and then started to gain muscle which weighs more than fat, so that could be your gain? Just saying... not all weight gain is bad. ;)
  • dcolander
    Options
    Yes some is muscle..I’m just don’t want to go over my current weight..
  • DancingMoosie
    Options
    Are you just running, or strength training also? Just keep logging and counting your calories. You can only gain muscle or fat if eating over maintenance calories (assuming you're still close to goal weight).
  • dcolander
    Options
    DancingMoosie..no it wasn’t my first race..leading up to this race I only got 4 runs In ..I have another run next Saturday
  • DancingMoosie
    Options
    I like to run but have never done a race.
  • dcolander
    Options
    I haven’t been able to lift too much because I get home so late I’m drained from fighting traffic..today I did get some good cardio and light lifting ..my day starts at 430-500am wake up ..I get home between 630-745 depending on traffic
  • dcolander
    Options
    You should enter one..my first race when I crossed the finish line ..I still remember..I cried when I saw my overall results..tears of Joy ...which is motivating me to find some energy when I get home if it’s only 30 mins..