Dinner

Options
What sounds good for Dinner are what is everbody having need some Ideas?

Replies

• mermx
    mermx Posts: 976
    Options
    Roast beef, cauliflower, mushrooms 117 cals I always have a low cal dinner
  • Trinitylee
    Options
    That sounds good I'm always up for new Ideas:)
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    A pitcher of beer. Literally.

I bowl on a league Wednesday nights. I burn a decent amount bowling and always leave some calories for beer since we bowl on $1.25 drafts night. The last two days have been challenging so I'm planning on making a meal of my beer tonight.
  • nikkit321
    nikkit321 Posts: 1,485 Member
    Options
    Tonight is leftovers. I have 2 salmon patties, and 3 cube steaks that I cooked in the crockpot with mushroom gravy.
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    Something with tomatoes in it. Just harvested the garden. That's as far as I've thought it out.
  • dirtbikegirl5
    dirtbikegirl5 Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    We are having homemade chili with white rice tonight. This is not a typical thing, but everything in moderation. One cup of rice with one cup of chili.
    Last night we had baked tilapia with lima beans and spinach and a small piece of honey corn bread. I was able to have that and still be under my recommended intake.
    The second dinner is more along the lines of what I make every night.
  • dlovesjimma
    dlovesjimma Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Turkey burgers with portabella mushroom caps for a bun and a salad.
  • tweetiekrs
    Options
    I am making pizzas for my son and I on pita bread using turkey pepperoni.
  • ktmccorkell
    ktmccorkell Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Shredded chicken tacos-My daughters favorite!
  • VeganGal84
    VeganGal84 Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    barley, black beans, tomatoes, spinach, shredded carrots, all warmed up and mixed together with some EVOO sprinkled on top. One of my favorite meals, and it keeps really well. This is my third day of leftovers on this stuff.
  • MrsCon40
    MrsCon40 Posts: 2,351 Member
    Options
    I am cleaning out the fridge so it'll be some random things that don't go together. Oh joy.
  • Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Options
    Turkey ham and something. Either cheesy noodles that I might skip (thanks free lunch), or maybe breakfast for dinner and have scrambled eggs and english muffins.