Help keep me on track!

VLGmom
VLGmom Posts: 21 Member
I just found this site and am excited to get started! I've got about 20 lbs of baby weight gain to budge and need all the help I can get. My biggest problem is staying accountable both for the food choices I make and the exercise I need to do. As for food, I eat well, but my downfall is snacking. If my sons have a snack I join in just because it is there - I really don't want the granola bars and cereal (as I did today) but it was there and I gobbled it up. As for exercise, well, I'm always finding some excuse and that just has to stop. So, I'd love to find some friends to keep me on track. Thanks for reading :smile:

Replies

• Friend request sent. Welcome to MFP!!!
  • Brandysmith1985
    Brandysmith1985 Posts: 17 Member
    Welcome! 20lbs, you can do it! This site helps out so much and seeing other succeed is always great motivation. I have much more to lose than you but am down about 20lbs now and took me 6 weeks! (And I am not good on the weekends). Feel free to add me I can always use more motivation as well. :) This site is awesome, you'll love it, the phone app is great too.
  • Hello, I tried this site for a week or two about 4 months ago , My daughter was about to get married and we thought we would all lose 20 lbs before the wedding I ended up gaining 30 and I am up 60 lbs from where I would like to be. I am on disability due to a fractured shoulder and now I am having some other health issues. I would love to be support for each other. I recently found out my first grandchild is on the way. My goals are to lower my BP and try to lose 50 lbs by my 50th bday LOL I have 5 months.