Buddies !!

Options
I’m looking to add or people to add me I want to see success I have a lot to loose and need motivation I want to see what you guys are doin and support and such !! I want to be be able to see how are you guys are doing esp mess ups recovering little mistakes etc I just want a friendly community and support system and ideas for food etc
Current - 240
Trying to loose 80-100

Replies

• nastycivilian
    nastycivilian Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I am trying to get my act together. I used to use MFP religiously a few yrs ago but fell off the bandwagon, had a baby, gained weight and now I can barely keep a food journal because I'm not kept accountable. I'm going to start using it tomorrow again and try to get my act together again.
    I came to this community page in search of MFP friends to keep me accountable too :)
  • powetik
    powetik Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Add me too. I'm trying to get back into the mfp world. 10 days in a row so far.
  • mamabearbartlett
    mamabearbartlett Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    You can add me as well.
  • Krissyb7
    Krissyb7 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I am getting started again. I was successful with MFP about three years ago and got really depressed and put on more weight than I started with. So now that my mental is together, I need to get my weight and health together. Please add me!
  • aeargila
    aeargila Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Also looking for buddies 😀 add me thanks
  • MrsCarter092911
    MrsCarter092911 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me I’m looking for people who are active on here and people who can just keep me accountable! 😊
  • jayla23rose
    jayla23rose Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me as well! I’ve restarted my MFP journey multiple times over the past two years and this time I’m really trying to stick to it! I’m hoping that having friends on MFP will keep me motivated! 6 days in, forever to go!
  • mfpphoenixx
    mfpphoenixx Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Looking for buddies 😀 add me too please