puffbrat wrote: »
    BUMP

I still have them. ;)

Same :D

I think I added a few last week :open_mouth:

Me, too.
  • girlwithcurls2
    girlwithcurls2 Posts: 2,257 Member
    Arms and shoulders :) I was shopping with a friend who is 80 and from Paris. She cares WAY more about looks than I do (sometimes frumpy 51 yo from the States). She was so distressed because the medium shirts "pulled" on me in strange spots, but the larges were too big. In my head, I was kind of ecstatic. A NSV for me! Lifting and swimming is doing its work. I used to want small, thin arms, but no more. And FWIW, I've never been either small or thin, but aspirations of a 30 something brain can't be explained...)
  • MarcyMavin
    MarcyMavin Posts: 142 Member
    psychod787 wrote: »
    <---- is actually a fan of thigh dimples on a gal... lol

How many more of you are there out there?
  • psychod787
    psychod787 Posts: 4,088 Member
    MarcyMavin wrote: »

There are plenty of "us" out there. It just has to be remembered, most of us are not the Chris Hemsworth type. We come with our own so called "issues". Loose skin, bellies, grey grizzly beards, maybe slightly thinning hair... ect...
  • MarcyMavin
    MarcyMavin Posts: 142 Member
    edited December 2019
    @psychod787

Who’s Chris Hemsworth? ;)

• psychod787
    psychod787 Posts: 4,088 Member
    @MarcyMavin yeah... he is just some random guy.. yeah... I'm more of the Hugh Jackman type.... yeah....🤥 How many more of that type you are out there...
  • katsheare
    katsheare Posts: 1,025 Member
    MarcyMavin wrote: »

There are plenty of "us" out there. It just has to be remembered, most of us are not the Chris Hemsworth type. We come with our own so called "issues". Loose skin, bellies, grey grizzly beards, maybe slightly thinning hair... ect...

My partner is one of y’all: as supportive as anyone could hope for, but likes ‘a little bit of roundness. Not a lot, and if [I’m] happy then that’s what matters, but... A little bit of roundness is good.’

I’m so pleased with the whole package, but yeah, the legs are the bit I’ve surprised myself by loving.
  • dbanks80
    dbanks80 Posts: 3,685 Member
    I am loving my arms. I am starting to get that nice cut between my shoulders and biceps!!! Never had that before and that was my goal to achieve in 2019.