Open Diaries?? NO JUDGEMENT

Options
Hey, I'm looking for people with an open Diary. I just wanted to see how different people are eating. I will not be judgemental at all. Thanks

Replies

• Luke_rabbit
    Luke_rabbit Posts: 1,031 Member
    Options
    I'm always open to new friends who have open diaries (I do for friends), eat in a healthy way (no dangerous undereating), and are willing to provide mutual support! I eat pescatarian, but have friends who have many different eating styles.

I've been on here since July and I'm very consistent about logging.
  • kalyr
    kalyr Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Driaa20 wrote: »
    Hey, I'm looking for people with an open Diary. I just wanted to see how different people are eating. I will not be judgemental at all. Thanks

If you’d like to add me I’ve been very curious about this too! I’ve been losing weight just about right on track each week but I definitely do not skimp on food and regularly indulge in “bad” food lol 😆 I have been looking at some of my friends diaries to see if I’m the only one and it’s really interesting to see different peoples styles 😊
  • cnjg6677
    cnjg6677 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    My diary is open
  • ZTazlor
    ZTazlor Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Mine's open - feel free to add me...
  • kcmcbee
    kcmcbee Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Mine’s open. I’m down 82 lbs in 8 months and eating healthier than before.
  • New_Heavens_Earth
    New_Heavens_Earth Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    Mine is open with all the good, bad, and downright ugly, lol.
  • yelliezx
    yelliezx Posts: 633 Member
    Options
    My diary is open to friends! Feel free to add me.
  • GaryRuns
    GaryRuns Posts: 508 Member
    edited December 2019
    Options
    I keep mine open. Pretty boring though, as I eat the same thing every day, except on the weekends, and I don't often log on the weekends.
  • Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 6,581 Member
    Options
    I have a boring diary, I eat the same or similar stuff aside of holidays, vacation, or I go out to eat. My favorite diaries out of my friends (aside of just being curious about what others eat) are diaries where people can actually moderate, unlike me! I hope to be one of those people eventually!

It actually helps me stay within calories most the time having my diary open though I don't feel I'm being judged. I don't think people really care that much about how I'm eating.
  • Chef_Barbell
    Chef_Barbell Posts: 6,644 Member
    Options
    LyndaBSS wrote: »
    Driaa20 wrote: »
    I will not be judgemental at all.

I would hope not but am wondering why you felt the need to make that disclaimer. 🤐

Probably because there are so many posts where as soon as people open up their diaries, people judge them. It's for that reason I would never, ever ever reveal my diary - even as someone who has lost 32kg, reached goal and is in maintenance... The process is painful enough and hard as it is...

I have never personally seen this and I have been on MFP for 8ish years with a public open diary. I still can't believe someone would randomly say something to someone about what they eat. That's sad.
  • ctupdu
    ctupdu Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I have just started but mine is open. You will find good, bad, ugly and anything else. LOL I like to see what others eat too. Helps me get ideas on new things to fix for my family.
  • Marionkrut
    Marionkrut Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    My diary is open, helps keep me accountable even if no one cares. Would like some more friends with open diaries, helps with meal ideas.
  • tcunbeliever
    tcunbeliever Posts: 8,219 Member
    Options
    Mine is open.
  • noel2fit
    noel2fit Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Mine is open (and vegetarian), although rarely filled out all the way. I typically log while at work and just make sure I'm on track to eat my dinner/ know wether or not I should eat dessert that night.
  • apriltrainer
    apriltrainer Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    Mine is open. Carnivore.
  • VpinkLotus
    VpinkLotus Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    I always have mine open because I assume others like to snoop meals like I do. That’s weird. I know 😂