Looking for supportive friends

I just cleared my friends list of those that haven’t logged in a long time and am in the need of supportive friends. I started my journey back in July and have come upon a slight stan still. I’ve lost a total of 44 pounds in the past 4 months and need to lose 113 more, which is where I want to be. The struggle is REAL especially since the holidays are here. You wanna be friends?

Replies

• alc649
    alc649 Posts: 467 Member
    Would love to! Im starting over again. I lost 40 lbs 3 years ago and now am heavier than ive ever been. Ill add you!
  • hereslibby
    hereslibby Posts: 93 Member
    I understand where your coming from. I think there are some people on MFP that aren’t wanting to support anyone else but it’s important for them to have a high “friend” count. I am struggling to loose the last 15-20 lbs. Always looking for supportive and active friends Feel free to add me if you if you are looking for that too.
  • Gayle4971
    Gayle4971 Posts: 4 Member
    I’m restarting after almost a year off and have more weight to lose now then before. I believe support and motivation goes a long way. I’d be happy to keep in touch, feel free to add me if you wish.🙂
  • Candyn617
    Candyn617 Posts: 108 Member
    Hello! I am 44 and I am always looking for new friends. It is nice to share our journeys and help support each other along the way! Please feel free to add me!!
  • AmyG1982
    AmyG1982 Posts: 1,040 Member
    Feel free to add me, I have a lot to lose too and am also just back at it after time off, gaining weight and having a baby lol
  • Hi! Please feel free to add me. I am also looking for active, supportive friends, and I just cleared my friends list of inactive friends too.
  • blackkitty73
    blackkitty73 Posts: 29 Member
    I have been trying to lose weight for months. I’ve dropped WW in favour of MFP so need some online support. I was doing ok but then have been quite sick over last couple of weeks with flu/bronchitis/asthma and can’t exercise yet for another week. Also taking prednisone which completely inhibits weight loss and actually can cause gains. So my eating habits have been poor as couldn’t cook and I’ve craved every sugary carb thing under the Sun. Today was the most normal I’ve felt and have managed to eat under 1350 calories today with no issues. So feel free to add me as well.
  • erinp523
    erinp523 Posts: 50 Member
    Hi! I just hopped back on after months. In 2015 I lost 55lbs. I had my second child of November 2017 and began losing the weight again until we hit a big life change last year where we moved across the country. Between the stress of that, rebuilding our lives in a new place, new jobs, buying a house I have continued to gain. My clothes barely fit and today when looking through my Facebook memories a picture of me popped up from 2014 and I vividly remember crying that night not being able to find anything to wear. I’m literally in that same boat today and I’m ready to finally lose this weight again and for good!
  • TNClutchman
    TNClutchman Posts: 27 Member
    You are doing amazing! Feel free to add me. I'm starting on my second go around here on MFP. I need encouragement and motivation to get back on track. I have been going through and dealing with some things for the past several months.
  • Cerizez
    Cerizez Posts: 155 Member
    yes please!! Me too. :-)

I just cleared my friends list of those that haven’t logged in a long time and am in the need of supportive friends. I started my journey back in July and have come upon a slight stan still. I’ve lost a total of 44 pounds in the past 4 months and need to lose 113 more, which is where I want to be. The struggle is REAL especially since the holidays are here. You wanna be friends?