Calorie graph

Options
maverick4x4
maverick4x4 Posts: 80 Member
edited December 2019 in Health and Weight Loss
I recall seeing a calorie bar graph in MFP, it showed how close I was to my calorie goal each day for the previous 5-7 days, and I think it was broken into carbs, protein and fat (each day stacked). I can't seem to find it. I use MFP on an android. Can anyone tell me how to get to it?

Replies

• maverick4x4
    edited December 2019
    Options
    Not the pie chart, the one I'm referring to is a bar graph. Vertical bars for each day. A horizontal line showing the calorie limit. Each vertical bar is made up of carbs/protein/fat. It also tells you how close (%) you were to the daily goal, or what % over/under you were.
  • maverick4x4
    Options
    Its the circle icon at the top pf your diary page. hzgf66z2bqz0.png

Ok, I see one if you select "week view". Thanks! This will work, but it's not the one I was thinking of. Maybe it was in the Samsung Health app? (which I can't get to get the info from MFP) The one I'm thinking of actually says "you were within X% of your goal for y/z days" or something like that.
  • seska422
    seska422 Posts: 3,217 Member
    Options
    The one I'm thinking of actually says "you were within X% of your goal for y/z days" or something like that.
    That sounds like the Weekly Digest.

From the website, you can go to Reports > Weekly Digest. I don't know off the top of my head how to get there on Android.
  • Cricketmad88
    Cricketmad88 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    On Iphone this is in diary>nutrition(at bottom of page) then theres a few tabs not sure if same on android?
  • tauntonmom
    tauntonmom Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    From the Home screen, try the bell on the top right to see if you have any weekly digests you can open from your Notifications.