MFP Bikers!

Options
Hi all!
I've been on here for a while now, but I'm looking to find some new friends that are avid bike riders/ bike commuters/ etc, just to talk and share a common interest with! Obviously I'm totally open to making new friends of all sorts, but it would be great to find some health conscious cyclists to chat with :)

Hope you're all having a wonderful day!

Replies

• MrBrown72
    MrBrown72 Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    Depends on what you mean by bike. I have a 98 springer soft-tail from Harley Davidson. However I don't pedal.
  • spyro88
    spyro88 Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    Hi! I just rode a bike today for the first time in a few years, hoping to get more into it and use it for commuting and exercise. Feel free to add me! :)
  • jacksonpt
    jacksonpt Posts: 10,413 Member
    Options
    I ride a lot... been training for a triathlon, so most of my riding this year has been on my tri bike. But I ride in the dirt too.
  • panicintheattic
    panicintheattic Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Haha yeah, I just mean like man-powered pedaling. But it's all good!
  • panicintheattic
    Options
    I just commute by bike and ride for fun/around town. Nothing intense, but I like talking about anything to do with bikes.
  • lisacornell
    lisacornell Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I love cycling, have pedaled 2300 miles so far this year. I bike almost everyday, anywhere from 10 to 50 miles at a time. I broke down and bought a Specialized Dolce Sport road bike this summer and just absolutely love it. Add me if you like.
  • mrmanmeat
    mrmanmeat Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    There's already a thread/group going - search for it if you'd like to comment and keep up with it.
  • gemgirl29
    gemgirl29 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    My husband and I are both bikers and mostly do it for exercise, although we do ride with a large group when we can. We also like to do longer rides, 50 to 62 miles, whenever those types of rides are held in our community. Haven't done a century yet, but hoping to soon!
  • CorrieJane
    CorrieJane Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    I just brought my bike back up with me to school and I want to start commuting with it!! Do you have any tips for new bike-commuters?? Feel free to add me!
  • panicintheattic
    Options
    oooh thanks mackeric. I haven't really used the message boards except for a couple times so I didn't even think to try searching anything up first.