Coach_Beth Posts: 18 Member
edited December 2019 in Success Stories
Facial Weight loss

Replies

• ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    Options
    Ummmmm just WOW!
    Would you care to share your journey or maybe you already did in another post. Way to go Coach Beth, may you be an inspiration to all others who are looking forward at their path.
  • Joyjas
    Joyjas Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Wow!! What an amazing accomplishment!
  • Go_Deskercise
    Go_Deskercise Posts: 1,630 Member
    Options
    That is incredible!!!
  • snowflake954
    snowflake954 Posts: 8,400 Member
    Options
    Lovely transformation. Enjoy life!
  • dhiammarath
    dhiammarath Posts: 834 Member
    Options
    Wow!! Incredible!! What a transformation!
  • leannehathaway1
    leannehathaway1 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Amazing work!!!!
  • mom23mangos
    mom23mangos Posts: 3,070 Member
    Options
    😲😲😲😲🤗🤗🤗🤗. Wow Wow wow. Is that enough repeats? That is one of the most amazing transformations I’ve ever seen. You deserve a medal.
  • bluffgirl67
    bluffgirl67 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Wow!! Amazing accomplishment and transformation.
  • vkrenz
    vkrenz Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Wow just doesn't say enough. I just can't get over that transformation. Congratulations for the success you have accomplished. Have you thought about writing a book about perseverance? It would be a best seller I am sure of it. Please post with some of your words of wisdom and inspiration you've learned on your journey. Thank you for sharing. It does make me feel as though my next 113 lbs are within reach if I can stay focused.
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    Options
    And Jamesavance, look at you!! You and the OP are such inspirations; can't believe the wondrous differences you must experience both physically and mentally!
    Would love to hear both your stories!!
  • Fflpnari
    Fflpnari Posts: 975 Member
    Options
    You are gorgeous!
  • XLNC1981
    XLNC1981 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Makes me feel that people (perhaps like me who have way less to lose) shouldn’t moan and just get on with it! Such a motivator seeing this... well done 👌🏽👌🏽😃
  • bear2303
    bear2303 Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    You are incredible!!! You look amazing and should be so proud of yourself!!! Wow wow wow
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!