A little about me......

Options
Hi, I'm Niki. I'm a brand new user to this app and was in search of community and support/motivation from others working towards the same goals as me. I'm trying to lose about 40 lbs and am not very active. My journey is just beginning and I would be glad for anyone who can help!

Replies

• NikiFix
    NikiFix Posts: 5 Member
    edited December 2019
    Options
    I am also in need of any excersize advice
  • JagaSrik
    JagaSrik Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Suggest you add more active people who are using since not so lately.... Bit by bit you will pick it up..
  • The__ViKinG__BATMAN
    Options
    Feel free to join my voyage and my list of MyFitnessCHAMPS 💙
  • jeagogo
    jeagogo Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    If you are not very active to start, that's okay, you can take things one piece at a time. It can be overwhelming to try to jump in all at once with tracking food and starting a new fitness routine all at once. Be patient with yourself.

For exercise, do you have any experience to inform what kinds of activities you would enjoy doing? Rather than trying to immediately find the most effective workout, I would recommend finding the workout you'll actually want to do.
    When I was first getting back into physical activity last year after about a year of being very sedentary the only thing I felt comfortable doing was yoga, so for months I just did that until I felt comfortable moving my body and could add more activities. Now I'm active in some way almost every day and never have those "Ugh, but I don't want to go to the gym" feelings.