Rock Star this week...craving something YUMMY

Options
Hello everyone!! Hope your Wednesday has been fabulous!! One day closer to the WEEKEND! :D

So..I've been a ROCK STAR with my eating lately...but today I feel like I NEED (ok ok, maybe I just WANT) something a bit more substantial than the grilled chicken/salads/ fruit I've been eating....

I REFUSE to spoil my stellar eating...and with me, I can't have 'just one' little treat...I would eat an entire bag of chocolates....

So, does anyone know of a lower calorie 'treat' or delish meal that I could try tonight??

Have a great evening!!
Toodles!~

Replies

• NaturalinCO
    NaturalinCO Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Check out Hungry Girl online...she has tons of options! And it won't throw you off-track! Enjoy :)
  • Marquism123
    Marquism123 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    When I want something yummy yet low cal, I go for crushed up meringues with strawberries, reduced fat squirty cream and a smally amount of dark chocolate grated and sprinkled over the top... just the thing for a sugar craving!
  • courtneybogaard
    Options
    Try www.skinnytaste.com - she has a ton of desserts and super filling meals (that make you feel like you are cheating) but that are all super low cal.
  • grimms11208
    grimms11208 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    The weight watchers ice cream bars are anywhere from 80-100 calories and they are really good! I like the toffee chocoloate bar and the strawberry milk chocolate bar.
  • ShelbyLB
    ShelbyLB Posts: 431
    Options
    I DO enjoy Hungry Girl...I have 2 of her cookbooks..:)
    My only issue after having several of her recipes, is that a lot of them taste so 'fake' to me.....and don't really keep me satisfied...does anyone else have this issue?
  • h3h8m3
    h3h8m3 Posts: 455 Member
    Options
    This is my favorite diet meal so far.

You're welcome.

http://www.skinnytaste.com/2011/06/thai-chicken-and-pineapple-stir-fry.html
  • itsanot
    itsanot Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Skinny cow chocolate candy or ice creams are the bomb!!
  • DanielleF68
    Options
    I eat a Skinny Cow Peanut Butter/Chocolate Ice Cream Sandwich! Super YUM! Does the trick every time - and I am a sweet tooth junk a holic and these have been the only things that I have found that really help with that craving :)
  • kandrews24
    kandrews24 Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    I feel the same way. I think it is partly because it is getting a tad cooler. I just had the most yummy peanut butter, banana, and honey sandwich on whole wheat protein bread. I am wanting warmer things. I plan to make lentil veggie soup this weekend. I recently also had homemade wheat pasta (think spaghetti) with a tiny bit of marinara sauce, and lots of veggies and salt free tomatoe sauce. YUMMY!
  • ShelbyLB
    ShelbyLB Posts: 431
    Options
    I feel the same way. I think it is partly because it is getting a tad cooler. I just had the most yummy peanut butter, banana, and honey sandwich on whole wheat protein bread. I am wanting warmer things. I plan to make lentil veggie soup this weekend. I recently also had homemade wheat pasta (think spaghetti) with a tiny bit of marinara sauce, and lots of veggies and salt free tomatoe sauce. YUMMY!

thats SO true...it is probably because it seems a bit cooler out....I've decided i'm going to bake an acorn squash tonight and splash a bit of syrup and cinnamon on it..:) yummmm