Fat loss mind maze

Options
Anyone able to helo a brother out navigate through the mind maze of fat loss nutrition i know about the cals but its known how to make it enjoyable also

Replies

• pacsnc6
    pacsnc6 Posts: 978 Member
    Options
    You can still eat your favorite foods within reason. Just eat smaller portions, try something new or cook the foods a new way with different ingredients for flavor.
  • sijomial
    sijomial Posts: 19,811 Member
    Options
    It doesn't have to be remotely complicated - that's a choice, not a requirement.

Think about was you did to gain fat (ate a bit too much for an extended period of time). To reverse that you can simply eat a bit less for an extended period of time.

Personally the more restrictions the less enjoyable I found the process and as my diet didn't require fixing (just reducing in size for a while) that was the course I followed.
  • emmetsharkey1990
    Options
    Is there advice for recipes
  • TeaBea
    TeaBea Posts: 14,517 Member
    Options
    Start with a good website like SkinnyTaste.com

Recipes for usual favorites can be lightened up. You can find new ideas too.
  • LAT1963
    LAT1963 Posts: 1,375 Member
    edited December 2019
    Options
    Start by eating food prepared at home as often as possible. When making recipes, cut the sugar back by 1/4 and see if it's still good to your taste. I find I have to cut sweeteners in most recipes by 1/2 now or they taste too sweet, but you have to find what works for you. You'll find as you ease back on sugar, your ability to taste sweetness will increase, so you won't miss it. You'll still need sugar in some recipes (bakery items) but in others (meats, some sauces, some fruit dishes) you may find you can cut it out entirely.