One Final Push

Options
It’s December 7, there’s 24(ish) days left in the year, let’s do this! Looking for people to make one last push at their goal for 2019!

Replies

• LighterBites
    LighterBites Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Just sent a friend request. Pushing to get 3 more pounds gone before the end of the year!
  • MrsCarter092911
    MrsCarter092911 Posts: 13 Member
    edited December 2019
    Options
    I wanna lose 9 more pounds to make it 40 pounds lost since October 21st 😊
  • Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 6,623 Member
    Options
    My goal is more of finding a balance with food and working out, I got to maintenance about 2 months ago and weight is going up each week which has been super discouraging. I'm ok with gaining back a little but don't want to gain any more. It's definitely not as easy and rewarding as losing is!
  • NadNight
    NadNight Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    Katmary71 wrote: »
    My goal is more of finding a balance with food and working out, I got to maintenance about 2 months ago and weight is going up each week which has been super discouraging. I'm ok with gaining back a little but don't want to gain any more. It's definitely not as easy and rewarding as losing is!

I’m in a similar position- looking to find a balance between enjoying all the festive goodies (hello home made crumble-top mince pies) whilst keeping active. I know my weight has also started creeping up fairly rapidly compared to any other time of year!