The start of something new ❤️

Options
Hi guys, I’ve struggled to lose my baby weight for about 3 years I’ve been in constant battle with myself. Any advice/motivation? Feel free :) I will be starting my journey from today! Wish me luck ❤️

Replies

• SHAHAUNTAY
    SHAHAUNTAY Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Log your foods every day, make sure to drink enough water, walk - count your steps try to do 10k daily
  • Dparker029
    Dparker029 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Good luck! I think it just starts with a healthy diet and trying to stick to it- easier said then done! Simple things like less sugar and walking more have really helped me out!
  • sabrinaosmanxox
    sabrinaosmanxox Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Thank u guys yesterday was hard! It’s just a matter of getting used to👍🏽
  • csanchezjr
    csanchezjr Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    It becomes addictive after a while
  • 23RJ
    23RJ Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Good luck girl!! We're all here for you!!
    Have a great day!!
  • suami90
    suami90 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I advice to set your meals a day before so you’ll know wat to eat the next day an plan ur gym or home workouts their are many workouts out their that work I’ve tried insanity helped me with my baby fat also Anita Herbert fitness queen has an app that you pay 15monthly gym or home workouts any ? I’m here good luck 👍
  • sabrinaosmanxox
    Options
    Your all very helpful with ur advice and support. I really do appreciate it ❤️
  • XLNC1981
    XLNC1981 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Agree with poster above, kinda knowing what your going to eat helps with planning your calories. Think ahead with food choices.

Weigh your portions, be strict (with yourself)... this is 90% mind-set for sure.

The fact your here shows it’s your time to commit.

It’s a roller coaster... even with weight loss, sometimes you feel good and sometimes you won’t... ride it - focus on the end goal!

Also, the towards the end of week 1.. you will adjust to your calories and energy levels normalised for me at around 2-3 weeks.

It’s as-if the body acccepts less is coming in.. and deals with it better.

👍🏽
  • sabrinaosmanxox
    Options
    Yeh I listened to her advice and did a good prep. It’s a lot easier that way x