Question about 30 Day Shred

Options
I'm looking to buy this, but I'm coming across two different covers, a blue dvd case and a black & red DVD case - which one is it that you all go on about?

They both claim to loose upto 20lbs in 30 days.

Which one is better?

The blue one says it's 20 min workouts, but I think the black and red one says it's 60 min workouts. Which one is better?

Replies

• meli_medina
    meli_medina Posts: 594 Member
    Options
    They are both the same. It is a 60-minute DVD, but it is 30 20(ish) minute workouts broken up into 3 levels. You do level 1 for 10 days, level 2 for 10 days, and level 3 for 10 days (total, 30 days).
  • Margaret0626
    Options
    i have the blue cover one... 20 minute workouts. I didn't loose 20 lbs in 30 days but it's a really good workout and it's fast! She is nicer on the DVD than she normally is on TV! :) I would recommend it!
  • MrsM1ggins
    MrsM1ggins Posts: 724 Member
    Options
    I'm in the UK as well. I have this one which I bought from Amazon - red and black cover.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Jillian-Michaels-Day-Shred-DVD/dp/B002RNOS2Y/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1314826411&sr=8-1

It's 3x 20 minute workouts.
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    You can lose UP to 20 lbs in 30 days. I didn't either. I lost 1 lb a week because it's calories in vs. calories out. If you're following your calorie deficit diet, you lose however much you're set up to lose calories-wise - not exercise-wise. But Jillian Michaels is under the impression cardio is "free exercise" and if you do a sh|+ ton of cardio, you can create a super large deficit to lose more weight - but that's how you get loose saggy skin or go into starvation mode. She's not THE brightest bulb. lol I go to her for exercise tips, not losing weight tips - but that's just me. ANYWAY....

they're the same. I did it for 3 weeks and loved the results. I didn't SEE any on my body but it helped me recup from an injury and get my strength back. Challenging workouts. I'll do it again in a few months just to see how I've progressed. Definitely try it out!
  • Yarrum84
    Yarrum84 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    You can lose UP to 20 lbs in 30 days. I didn't either. I lost 1 lb a week because it's calories in vs. calories out. If you're following your calorie deficit diet, you lose however much you're set up to lose calories-wise - not exercise-wise. But Jillian Michaels is under the impression cardio is "free exercise" and if you do a sh|+ ton of cardio, you can create a super large deficit to lose more weight - but that's how you get loose saggy skin or go into starvation mode. She's not THE brightest bulb. lol I go to her for exercise tips, not losing weight tips - but that's just me. ANYWAY....

they're the same. I did it for 3 weeks and loved the results. I didn't SEE any on my body but it helped me recup from an injury and get my strength back. Challenging workouts. I'll do it again in a few months just to see how I've progressed. Definitely try it out!

Oh I'm not understanding you lol. About the calorie deficit, you lose however much you're set up to lose. I'm new to all this 'eat your burned calories' etc.
    Perhaps I'm having a slow day today and this will make more sense to me in the morning lol.