EA Active 2 - On Sale $10

Options
alfredapittman
alfredapittman Posts: 256 Member
The EA Active 2 is on sale for $10 at Target In-Store ONLY for Wii and Playstation 3 according to their weekly sales ad. Just thought I would share a good deal.

Continue to work on your shape and health with this 2010 entry into EA Sports' fitness franchise. The EA Sports Active 2 fitness program will deliver true fitness results by featuring an innovative wireless control system, powered by new leg and arm straps with motion sensors, a heart rate monitor to capture intensity, and a new online hub to track and share workout data. The product will make working out simple, effective and will go with you wherever you are.

The new EA Sports Active 2 innovative wireless control system will give users complete freedom of motion, making it even easier to get a workout that delivers great results. Using innovative heart rate detection technology, the heart rate monitor will help users monitor intensity, providing constant on-screen monitoring throughout the workout and tracking user data over time to optimize performance.

Replies

• yeabby
    yeabby Posts: 643 Member
    Options
    I enjoy EA Active!
  • yeabby
    Options
    edit - double post
  • msino88
    msino88 Posts: 12
    Options
    Thats great, thanks for the tip. Im assuming the game itself is 10 dollars? Do you know how much the sensors and straps are?

• yeabby
    Options
    Thats great, thanks for the tip. Im assuming the game itself is 10 dollars? Do you know how much the sensors and straps are?

They come in the game box. I've never seen it sold separately.
  • LTRUITT3
    LTRUITT3 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    I know I got it...and LOVE it!!!! The Target here it came with extra 2 free resistance bands. Everything comes in the box the game, the bands and the straps. Definitley worth the 10.00 bucks ;)
  • msino88
    Options
    great! thanks!
  • Redladystl
    Redladystl Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    WOW! Thanks for the tip.
  • msino88
    Options
    A-MA-ZING! Love it !!