MAKING A COMMITMENT...CHANGING YOUR LIFE

Options
Today I am making a commitment to better myself. I want to be healthy, fit and lively. My commitment is to exercise for at least 60 minutes every day and to track all the food I eat every day.

What commitment will you make today?

Replies

• EverSoSweetxx
    EverSoSweetxx Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am making the same committment! Each day I am committing to staying under my calorie goal, as well as exercising at least 4-5 days a week, 30+ minutes a day. I'll be doing this until I reach my goal weight.
  • fab50G
    fab50G Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    I'm committing to really putting 110% into the September Tribal Challenge. It's out there in the universe now, no turning back.
  • monkeefun
    monkeefun Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    I'm making a commitment to come back regularly! I had a lot going on for a while there - had a wedding June, graduation in July, NCLEX exam in August, family in town every other week, studying, family health issues, working as much as I could, plus the typical summer celebrations and going out. And there was a lot of the going out - went from being almost a non-drinker to having a LOT to drink in August. Easy to get caught up in it all :-P. All of this led to no working out, and not bothering to watch what I ate. I slipped into the old habit of excuses, "next week, next week" and not TODAY. I've gained back a few of the pounds I've lost (thankfully not too many - 5 pounds is 25% of what I lost, it's back, and it's not EXTREME but it was enough to open my eyes...)

So for now, September is BACK ON! Back into my Turbofire, and back into the scheduling/planning meals and watching what I eat again. I learned last time that I could eat anything I really chose to eat for the most part, so long as I did it in moderation (I'm usually not a terrible eater to begin with - love my veggies!), but moderation has gone out the window as well.

My commitment is to come back to the workout-aholic me that I was last spring when I started this journey, and to continue what I started!! :-D
  • KettyLan
    KettyLan Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    My commitment is to be consistent and race all the way to the finish line and win the grang prize...my own weight loss!!!!!
  • rolliepollie087
    rolliepollie087 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    My commitment today will be to drink water and lots of it!!
  • roxygrissom
    Options
    I'm making a commitment to come back regularly! I had a lot going on for a while there - had a wedding June, graduation in July, NCLEX exam in August, family in town every other week, studying, family health issues, working as much as I could, plus the typical summer celebrations and going out. And there was a lot of the going out - went from being almost a non-drinker to having a LOT to drink in August. Easy to get caught up in it all :-P. All of this led to no working out, and not bothering to watch what I ate. I slipped into the old habit of excuses, "next week, next week" and not TODAY. I've gained back a few of the pounds I've lost (thankfully not too many - 5 pounds is 25% of what I lost, it's back, and it's not EXTREME but it was enough to open my eyes...)

So for now, September is BACK ON! Back into my Turbofire, and back into the scheduling/planning meals and watching what I eat again. I learned last time that I could eat anything I really chose to eat for the most part, so long as I did it in moderation (I'm usually not a terrible eater to begin with - love my veggies!), but moderation has gone out the window as well.

My commitment is to come back to the workout-aholic me that I was last spring when I started this journey, and to continue what I started!! :-D
  • roxygrissom
    Options
    I hear you! I've been a registered nurse for 11 years now, but I still remember nursing school and that final cram for NCLEX. I love your commitment statements!
  • roxygrissom
    Options
    My commitment today will be to drink water and lots of it!!

Fantastic!
  • roxygrissom
    Options
    My commitment is to be consistent and race all the way to the finish line and win the grang prize...my own weight loss!!!!!

Wow! That makes me wanna run with you!
  • roxygrissom
    Options
    I am making the same committment! Each day I am committing to staying under my calorie goal, as well as exercising at least 4-5 days a week, 30+ minutes a day. I'll be doing this until I reach my goal weight.

I'm adding staying under my calorie goal to my commitment! Thanks!
  • roxygrissom
    Options
    I'm committing to really putting 110% into the September Tribal Challenge. It's out there in the universe now, no turning back.

What is the September Tribal Challenge?
  • tinkerbella01
    Options
    My Commitment is to stay consistant...making changes that I can live with forever, not just for now.