Dont you hate it when...

Options
13»

Replies

• SamiSamiBoBlammy
    SamiSamiBoBlammy Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    my guy is 6'5, 180 pounds, wears skinny jeans, and has a beard like Chong from Cheech & Chong....i have nothing to worry about... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

This made me chuckle!
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Options
    I find it flattering. Depends on the situation though. Be kind of disrepectful to do it in front of me. Might have to take umbrage in that case.
  • JennsLosing
    JennsLosing Posts: 1,026
    Options
    no, it doesnt bother me. my husband is mine and nobody else's. He just gets a little big headed after something like that happens. People driving slow in the fast lane is the only thing that really pisses me off.
  • morganhccstudent724
    morganhccstudent724 Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    We were out with a bunch of friends at a bar and my hubs is sitting down. This girl comes over and starts giving him what looks like a lap dance... he starts squirming, trying to get out.. and I tell him to keep still, this *kitten* is hot!

I freakin love you <3
  • Fiesta80
    Fiesta80 Posts: 35
    Options
    We were out with a bunch of friends at a bar and my hubs is sitting down. This girl comes over and starts giving him what looks like a lap dance... he starts squirming, trying to get out.. and I tell him to keep still, this *kitten* is hot!

hahaha.... *high five* you're awesome. I couldn't have said it better myself.
  • GeauxDonielle
    GeauxDonielle Posts: 145 Member
    Options

hahaha.... *high five* you're awesome. I couldn't have said it better myself.

With ya there!! *double high fives* don't be greedy- it's not nice not to share lol