Where the short girls at???

Options
Looking for some short ladies that are in the same boat as me. 5 feet tall and i want to lose like 40 lbs. Trying to watch calories, eat less carbs, and adding in some weight training. Add me as a friend so we can keep each other accountable!

Replies

• debbiemoreland677
    Options
    Hello! I’m 4’11”!!! To date I’ve lost a total of 167lbs!!! Now this is over a 2 year period. I’ll not bore you to tears with my life history, I lost my husband in 2011 & food became my addiction. I was suffering. I finally woke up one day & realized I was killing myself so I started walking my driveway. I have had 8 total replacements so this isn’t easy for me. At first I could only make 1 lap! It just kept increasing! Lately bad habits have come back & I’ve gained 15 pounds. I would love to have a buddy to help me & I would love to be an encouragement to them! Thanks & have a great day.
  • jenferbar
    jenferbar Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    5'2.5...lost nearly 20 lbs last year on WW, then work went bonkers, and I gained it all back, plus another 20 when I lost my job. Back on the wagon here (still unemployed), looking to lose 40 lbs, maybe 45-55 to get back to my healthy weight in college.
  • Healthystep1
    Healthystep1 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hiya I'm trying to loose 40 pounds, im currently 5'3 around 173 pounds
  • jadedawnfirth
    jadedawnfirth Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    5ft on the dot with lots to loose!! Xx
  • mscanadianbakin
    mscanadianbakin Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    5’3 1/2. I’d like to lose 30 more lbs.