Nor Cal Mom

Options
My name is Linsie and I live in Northern California. I have a 3yr old active little boy and I want to lose weight so I can keep up with him and to be able to look in the mirror or at photo's and like what I see.

Replies

• ginny1214
    ginny1214 Posts: 338
    Options
    Me too I'm in Roseville!
  • i_love_vinegar
    i_love_vinegar Posts: 2,092 Member
    Options
    Hi! I live in Norcal too! Im child free by choice, but who cares x) Norcal ftw :D
  • Ballard12
    Ballard12 Posts: 109
    Options
    Nice to meet everyone. I live in a little town called Cottonwood, right outside of Redding.
  • supertracylynn
    supertracylynn Posts: 1,338 Member
    Options
    I live in So Cal, but my mom lives in Yuba City - we're going up this Saturday to visit :heart:
  • ZainAlam0789
    ZainAlam0789 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Southbay checking in!
  • MrsCon40
    MrsCon40 Posts: 2,351 Member
    Options
    NorCal FTW! Born in Mendo - live in SF :bigsmile:
  • supertracylynn
    supertracylynn Posts: 1,338 Member
    Options

Wait, you were born in Mendocino, CA? Omg, I make a clam chowder JUST as good as what they were making 6 years ago!!!!
  • MrsCon40
    MrsCon40 Posts: 2,351 Member
    Options

Wait, you were born in Mendocino, CA? Omg, I make a clam chowder JUST as good as what they were making 6 years ago!!!!

No - Mendocino County... born in Willits and lived there and in Fort Bragg - so close to Mendo :tongue:
  • tofeelwell
    tofeelwell Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I'm also South Bay NorCal. I want to keep up with young grandkids plus not hating how my clothes fit. But I've also seen my daughters' deal with weight after becoming Moms and see how hard it is to keep food for kids in the house and diet too.
  • Ballard12
    Ballard12 Posts: 109
    Options
    I was born in Long Beach but I was raised in Clear Lake and Cottonwood.
  • shiggyshane
    Options
    bay are over here!!
  • shanolap
    shanolap Posts: 1,204 Member
    Options
    Born in SF and live in Chico...FTW!!!