Hiya im A newbiee , wanting weight loss friends :)

Options
Hiyaaa , Im Joanne im 22 im on here like every one else to reach my goals in loosing weight . Sometimes the best way to do it is to be surrounded by people who are doing the same , and a kind support buddys share hints and tips , not just that buts its nice to have some one there who is going through the same thing , Some one to go through the journey with :) Feel free to add me as a support buddy or just a weight loss friend ,

I hope you all do well im your goals to loose the pounds :) Good Luck x

Jojo

Feel free to add me x

Replies

• Ssladick
    Ssladick Posts: 16
    Options
    Welcome!!
  • Kinda79
    Kinda79 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! You will love it here!! :)
  • colgosling
    colgosling Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I'm a week old newbie and I love it on here, I can honestly say I am addicted! Lost 5.5 pounds in first week and am really pleased so naturally I want to carry on. Your right, having a motivational 'buddy' is a great idea so feel free to add me - and anyone else for that matter, more the merrier :)

Good luck and maybe chat soon.
  • lisagilly78
    Options
    Welcome .... feel free to add me :)
  • debclif
    debclif Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I've only been here a couple of weeks. Looking for friends as well! I feel like I am always doing the motivating, I need some as well!
  • Ballard12
    Ballard12 Posts: 109
    Options
    I'm a newbie too and you can add me. I am 28yrs old married and have a 3yr old son. Good luck with your weight loss journey and I will see you around :)
  • tweetiekrs
    Options
    I'm also a newbie! I need friends! I'll add you!

Kristin
  • alissa0312
    Options
    I am new as well. I've been saying I'm goign to start this for the last year and I finally think I am mentally committed.

SW: 211
    1st Goal 195
    2nd Goal 175
    GW(for now 155

I'm 5'4" but have a pretty athletic build so at 155 I'm in a size 8 jeans. Thats my goal for now and I will re-evaluate when I get there.

I've successfully used another site(similar to this) in the past with a lot of success. Then I got comfortable and have gained 50 of the 60lbs I lost.
  • theaterfan23
    theaterfan23 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    I have been on this site for a little over 40 days and I have lost almost 15 lbs so far! This is a wonderful tool with great people to encourage and motivate you! Please free to add me!

Kylee
  • SusanMcAvoy
    SusanMcAvoy Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    You're going to love MyFitnessPal. Everyone is so helpful and supportive!! The best of luck to you along your journey. I sent you a friend request. :flowerforyou:
  • Shineonme06
    Shineonme06 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Welcome. u can me me
  • Amandalovesfood89
    Options
    Welcome!! Feel free to add me! Could always use another support buddy! :bigsmile:
  • rolliepollie087
    rolliepollie087 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Hi! Welcome to MFP. I'm near your age, feel free to add me!!
  • krystalc12
    Options
    I'm a newbie feel free to add me could always use another support buddy